TDSMotorsports
Team Down Shift Welcomes You!
TDSMotorsports
Team Down Shift Welcomes You!
TDSMotorsports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Car discussion forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Kajal Agarwal Hot Scenes Target=
Martin aka TC Talk I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 4:25 am by noladav

» Winborg Windows 7 Download
Martin aka TC Talk I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 3:28 am by noladav

» 15x8x0 offset , diamond racing wheels
Martin aka TC Talk I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:42 am by the animal

» Yo TeamDS
Martin aka TC Talk I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 5:15 pm by Michael Admin

» f1 spec fiberglass bucket seats
Martin aka TC Talk I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:15 pm by revs_2_9k

» WHOO has the nicest (badass) car stance?? low off sets,slammed, whatever you got show it!!!!
Martin aka TC Talk I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:04 pm by revs_2_9k

» 2 BFGoodrich G-Force Sport Tires
Martin aka TC Talk I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:17 pm by spun-erz

» I did a swap to my civic
Martin aka TC Talk I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:51 pm by Rudy

» d16 engine
Martin aka TC Talk I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:16 pm by b18ch1ck

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Martin aka TC Talk

Go down 
+17
Pennshopcustoms
i shitonevo's
MR ED
Silver GGG
gsx-boi55
EhyBrah123
DC5_Champ88
FWD EVO
NoJoDa_Ferio
Walt_FA5
mr 2rbo
vq35r
MoarrrPowerPlz
Michael Admin
ILSR** JESSE
Jizzed on my TC
HnAMotorsports
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
HnAMotorsports

Martin aka TC Talk Empty
PostSubject: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:43 am

Look man, im tired of all the bullshit excuses you keep making. I am tired of all the shit talking your doing. If you want to run your mouth about Team Downshit you better watch what you say before you get your shit split. We are not Str8t Rolls around here or Str8tShit. What ever you want to call it. No disrespect to Carlos or anything but you, your a fucking fagat. All this shit you have been talking on this forum is starting to piss me off.

All you are is a peice of shit TC talking slow bucket.
Every time you come out and we make a money race for you, you make an excuse and back out. You just stated you have $500 cash to race. Race us then motherfucker.

TC Talks Excuses:
1. Im boosted now and I run 13s (Bench racing=Ricer, You havent even ran the car at the track on boost.)
2. You ran 15.2 on a 75 shot of nitrous. (Slow)
3. I make 230 whp on 4 PSI (I SPIN LIKE CRAZY YO!) I make 240WHP on 6PSI ( I TORQUE STEER LIKE CRAZY YO!) I make 340WHP on HI BOOST (10PSI LMAO) (I Torque steer and SPIN!!!) And since I spin I cant race my car cause I cant drive or launch or shift so I want to race from a Roll with cars that make less power than I do.
4. I am on stock Injectors but I borrwed 550s..so I dont have a tune for 0-4000rpm. I just hit boost at 3000rpm.
5. But I tuned my own car with my laptop hooked up to my V-AFC (LMAO) I didnt know V-AFC had real time datalogging.
6. If you tuned your car how come you have no low RPM tune? Oh yeah cause Scion made the ECU to compesate for Boost. I forgot thats TC Talk.
7. Oh Ill race a 2007 4 Door Si with I/H/E for money but when another car challenges you for money dont want to run.

You have an excuse FOR ANYTHING! Im sorry man but your a fucking DOUCHE BAG!.

I got a couple of races for you.

Race #1.
Arti vs You
Black Hatch vs Turbo TC
Dig race
$100+

Race #2
Howard vs You
White Hatch vs Turbo TC
Dig, Roll, Highway Pull, TOP END, Turns, Curves, Drift, Rally w/e the fuck you want.
Any MPH
$100-$1000

Race#3
Michael vs YOU ( YEAH HE HAS NO 3rd GEAR!!!)
WRX vs Turbo TC
DIG Race
$100+
Are you scared to lose to car that goes from 1st, 2nd to 4th LMAO.

Race #4
Me vs You ( Dont make me take your money)
Body Kit Integra vs Turbo TC
Dig or Roll Race w/e you want
Ill give you as many cars as you want. But for every car that I give you the pot goes up $100.
Door to Door lets start at $300. You want 5 cars then race can be for $800.

TC Talk here it is my man, HnA Motorsports or Team Downshift. No one is scared of any lawsuit asshole. Who the fuck patents a fucking race car team. Im tired of you running your mouth. PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR FUCKING MOUTH IS. I dont understand how Carlos lets you be on his team when your such a fucking ricer man.
Back to top Go down
Jizzed on my TC

Martin aka TC Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:00 am

Weight lifted off your shoulder now? LOL

Run my TC ? Clutch is slipping and mad boost creep so have to watch how much throttle I give it but I like to run anyways..... for fun of course until I fix its problems then maybe some moolah....
Back to top Go down
ILSR** JESSE

ILSR** JESSE

Martin aka TC Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 11:14 am

Damn..........
Back to top Go down
Michael Admin
Admin
Michael Admin

Martin aka TC Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:55 pm

LOL Cant wait for saturday martin better run me for some money or im gonna punch him in the mouth for talking shit no bullshit
Back to top Go down
https://tdsmotorsports.forumotion.net
MoarrrPowerPlz

Martin aka TC Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 1:16 pm

damn. i had no idea it was this serious. it aint my business to get involved, but dont disrespect str8 street (str8 rolls, str8shit, ect name calling) just cause your angry with one person. many of us have mutual respect for other crews, like i do. just saying.
Back to top Go down

Martin aka TC Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 1:56 pm

Michael, You gonna have your WRX out tomm. night? Hahahaha, i would love to see someone punch Martin in his mouth!!
Back to top Go down
vq35r

Martin aka TC Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:05 pm

martin has come to our shop multiple times he has a unique personality but for you to punch him just because he says his car is faster is rediculous, nonetheless ill pass this message to him, he will be at flagship tonight so if u wanna punch him thats your chance.
Back to top Go down

Martin aka TC Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:10 pm

LMFAO!!!!
Back to top Go down
MoarrrPowerPlz

Martin aka TC Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:40 pm

vq35r wrote:
punch him just because he says his car is faster is rediculous,

i agree. if i were to go up to a bugatti veyron owner and talk shit about their car and say my honda accord is faster, i guarantee they wouldnt punch me in the face....why?....because they don't care. reacting to martins stupid shit will only show him that it affects you. seriously when he acts up we usually just ignore him and it works.
Back to top Go down
mr 2rbo

Martin aka TC Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:52 pm

hahah firstly hahamotorsports, haha sorry it just reminds me of that. when u use the number in the word (str8), its not str8t because that would make it sound like str-eight-t or str-ate-t, its just str8, like str-eight or str-ate. u know like sk8 (skate). secondly, lance stop talking about stupid fucking bugattis lol seriously, they are stupid lol, thirdly, a drift battle between 2 fwd cars that arent set up for *drifting******* is an epic fail match lol. my 200 cents hahah
Back to top Go down
Walt_FA5

Walt_FA5

Martin aka TC Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:55 pm

MoarrrPowerPlz wrote:
damn. i had no idea it was this serious. it aint my business to get involved, but dont disrespect str8 street (str8 rolls, str8shit, ect name calling) just cause your angry with one person. many of us have mutual respect for other crews, like i do. just saying.

Lance is right. Im not gonna take sides here because quite frankly Im not proud of what my bois are saying and how they are acting. There is a major lack of respect here and that is something that needs to be taken out on the streets. This name calling, insults and threats is just some foreplay bullshit. ITS NOT NECESSARY. Lets be mature about this. Set a day and time to do this run so that you can put your money where your mouth is and earn your bragging rights and respect. We'll even get it on video for proof. This goes for everyone on this forum that thinks its ok to instigate or to antagonize. This forum is to set up races, talk about cars, and make friends......NOT ENEMIES. As far as mutual respect for other crews....that is something that needs to be practiced and not taken lightely. Especially when we share meet spots. That is the whole point of car enthusiasm and integrity......to be able to meet up with other people interested in cars and talk, compare, race, etc. Str8 Shit and Team Misshift? C'mon guys.....what are we? 5? Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but this name calling, insults, and making threats is wrong. Keep that shit for yourself and put your money where your mouth is and leave it at that. If you win.....you get that respect. If you lose.....accept your loss and learn from it. Thats all there is to it.
Back to top Go down
MoarrrPowerPlz

Martin aka TC Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:11 pm

Walt_FA5 wrote:
If you win.....you get that respect. If you lose.....accept your loss and learn from it. Thats all there is to it.

"If i lose, winner gets my car clean and clear.....but if i win....i take the cash AND the respect!"

LOLOL sorry i had to throw some fnf humor in there somewhere walt jocolor
Back to top Go down
Walt_FA5

Walt_FA5

Martin aka TC Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:16 pm

LMAO ^^
Back to top Go down

Martin aka TC Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:38 pm

Yeah sorry walt, i shouldnt have been talking shit about the other Crew (Str8Street), i dont have a problem with them... My bad guys.
Back to top Go down
MoarrrPowerPlz

Martin aka TC Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 5:45 pm

mr 2rbo wrote:
lance stop talking about stupid fucking bugattis lol seriously

NEVARR
Back to top Go down
NoJoDa_Ferio

NoJoDa_Ferio

Martin aka TC Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 5:48 pm

just to let u guyz know i know where dis martin aka god lives at, call me up at 240-535-5347, so we an egg his rectangle exhaust lol, but on da serious note i really do know where he lives
Back to top Go down
FWD EVO

FWD EVO

Martin aka TC Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 5:57 pm

lol! I knew martin was ganna end up makin enemies for him self
Back to top Go down
NoJoDa_Ferio

NoJoDa_Ferio

Martin aka TC Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 6:07 pm

god is a pen15 wrinkle, lol i know everyone might not believe me but his car aint all dat i practically was on his ass on da highway with my d16z6 nd at one point i was passin him untill i caught up to a stupid trailer den i slowed down, 145hp d-series >300hp tc, kinda embarrasin dont u think GOD lol!
Back to top Go down
NoJoDa_Ferio

NoJoDa_Ferio

Martin aka TC Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 6:10 pm

juss in case GOD denys he never ran me lol den its okay, no one ever gonna admit dat a sohc kept up with a turbo tc, lol oh wait he doesnt know wat pos motor i got lol
Back to top Go down
mr 2rbo

Martin aka TC Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 6:37 pm

nojada uve taken it to far. keep this as a fucking car call out and stop trying to stir up shit. i cant care how the fuck u guys feel about martin or anyone. dont fuckin come on forums talkin about fucking up someones property just because he says his car is fast and u guys dont agree. this is fucking stupid and childish grow the fuck up. if u want to do something to martin do it when u see him, dont talk about it online like ur on fuckin myspace or something. lol jesus
Back to top Go down
MoarrrPowerPlz

Martin aka TC Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:10 pm

i agree with jason. martin said his car is fast. these are words that you dont agree with. you shouldnt get phsyical over stupid minor shit like words. just race the damn cars and keep it real.

When someone pulls out a fucking gun and shoots one of your friends standing 5 feet from you, then you can do something. but someone talking shit is somebody talking shit. why dont you just go fight everyone, cause everyone is gonna talk some shit at some point.

BTW, "NoJoDa_Ferio" if your going to come online and make threats about egging peoples cars, make sure you have your facts straight please. not only did you think martins car was orange and black (the wrong tc) but you also thought martin lives in rockville (the wrong location). Everybody who martin has pissed off (mike, arnaldo, howard, santa claus, easter bunny, whoever the fuck it may be) and their grandma's sisters best friend knows who the orange and black tc with the square exhaust belongs to. and GUESS WHAT!!!!11!!!
it isn't martin. affraid

Martin aka TC Talk Epic_fail

Last edited by MoarrrPowerPlz on Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HnAMotorsports

Martin aka TC Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:40 pm

LMAO!!! ^^^^^^^^^ Look guys I apoligize to Str8 Street as I get along with most of you guys. I really do. I am just tired of shit talking as far as Martin has done. Its basic, he runs his mouth, says he has money, when we show up to run for money he makes an excuse. Then he starts rambling on the team when the owner of the team called him out with a broken trans. Look man I just hate how people dare to even come and race with us when they need to understand I nor Howard like doing roll races, nor do we like racing for fun. Fun racing isnt really racing at all in my opinion. I just want him to put his wallet in his mouth so I can take it. Plain and Simple.

Again everyone in Str8 Street I am sorry guys.
Back to top Go down
HnAMotorsports

Martin aka TC Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:43 pm

P.S For those that think I wont fight him or my cousin wont fight him will be surprised as far as him opening his mouth in the wrong direction. You need to understand that we dont go on forums and act like gods or anything and disrespect people. I am too blunt for this beat around the bush crap.
Back to top Go down
vq35r

Martin aka TC Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:46 pm

HNA motorsports i dont know who you are but i still find it kind apointless to resolve to physical harm when he only says his car is fast, im just wondering but has he insulted you becaquse from what i have been reading all he really did was say his dyno numbers and then say he beat ardy and posted a vid of his point of view
Back to top Go down
FWD EVO

FWD EVO

Martin aka TC Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:17 pm

shit what happend to ma vid?? ya'll saw it right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Martin aka TC Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Martin aka TC Talk
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next