TDSMotorsports
Team Down Shift Welcomes You!
TDSMotorsports
Team Down Shift Welcomes You!
TDSMotorsports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Car discussion forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Kajal Agarwal Hot Scenes Target=
Martin aka TC Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 4:25 am by noladav

» Winborg Windows 7 Download
Martin aka TC Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 3:28 am by noladav

» 15x8x0 offset , diamond racing wheels
Martin aka TC Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:42 am by the animal

» Yo TeamDS
Martin aka TC Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 5:15 pm by Michael Admin

» f1 spec fiberglass bucket seats
Martin aka TC Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:15 pm by revs_2_9k

» WHOO has the nicest (badass) car stance?? low off sets,slammed, whatever you got show it!!!!
Martin aka TC Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:04 pm by revs_2_9k

» 2 BFGoodrich G-Force Sport Tires
Martin aka TC Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:17 pm by spun-erz

» I did a swap to my civic
Martin aka TC Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:51 pm by Rudy

» d16 engine
Martin aka TC Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:16 pm by b18ch1ck

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Martin aka TC Talk

Go down 
+17
Pennshopcustoms
i shitonevo's
MR ED
Silver GGG
gsx-boi55
EhyBrah123
DC5_Champ88
FWD EVO
NoJoDa_Ferio
Walt_FA5
mr 2rbo
vq35r
MoarrrPowerPlz
Michael Admin
ILSR** JESSE
Jizzed on my TC
HnAMotorsports
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
vq35r

Martin aka TC Talk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:19 pm

in your vid you looked like u maybe beat him but then again in his vid he looked like the winner so it kinda just balances out idk why others are arguing about it when u and martin already have touched basis on that..
Back to top Go down
Jizzed on my TC

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 8:04 am

Wait so someone thought my car belonged to Martin LOL thats funny.....

Also did he say he raced me with that POS and win but I wont admit it? My "rectangle" exhaust TC will RAPE that hunk of junk so if you did try and race me I let you act like the ricer you are with a flyby hope you felt good thinking you won HAHAHAHA....
Back to top Go down
DC5_Champ88

DC5_Champ88

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:30 am

so....how much power is Martin actually making i never got a straight answer...And Arnoldo and Howard, i dont want yall to think im a bitch about racing Carlos LOL (this is Yousuf with the boosted RSX) Im on PBJ till next July and if i fuck up thats $1500 and 1 year in jail so im a lil skeptical LOL.

i will however, admit that Carlos and i would be a good race and even tho i make 100 whp more than him. Im not gonna bench race and say that i make uber power therefore i will instantly win, that shit is GHEY! People in general need to stop acting like their car is the shit of shits. If u are going to say something back it up, otherwise dont say it. thats y u dont hear me say "im not gonna waste my gas on that race" or "im not gonna race cuz i will spin" when i raced Dwayne from a 45 roll in 2nd, i didnt compain to anyone when he picked the speed, i didnt say "no no its not fair i will spin" i knew i would spin, but at the same time, i turboed my car...ITS EXPECTED TO SPIN FWD!

if u are worried about racing someone because ur car has spin or torque steer ( which my car has a shitload of, ask Lance, Alex (RSX), Carlos), then why mod it at all? why talk trash when ur not gonna back it up. you built the car to race it, THEN RACE IT! spin? who cares! do it anyways.

I have yet to goto the track since boosted and admit im not the best at launching at the track. when ppl ask me what i run i honestly tell them i dont know, i dont make up BS numbers. i will however give a veryy verry optomistic view of what i would run with slicks and a great 60ft. but then i give a realistic view of what i would run with my street tires and shitty launch. who cares?! run it THEN say what u run, dont just throw numbers around

it is common knowledge that u put that much power into you car for FWD your going to spin and torque steer, deal with it and adapt to it. i did. its not difficult. sure if u do a roll race ur not going to instantly pull. sure from a dig race its going to be a catchup game. adjust with it and deal with it.

Modify ur technique, man up and deal with it otherwise just sell all ur mods and ur car and take the bus..constidering they are turboed and u wont have to worry bout spinning or torque steer

Last edited by DC5_Champ88 on Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EhyBrah123

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:34 am

^^^^^ word.
Back to top Go down
DC5_Champ88

DC5_Champ88

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:49 am

i modified my post a lil more lol
Back to top Go down
HnAMotorsports

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:43 am

No Yousef, your fine man its just all the lies and BS of people really piss me off.

As far as tonight goes of what happened between Martin and Ardy all I have to say wow. I didnt want to jump to sides because I really didnt feel like being called a bitch or being yelled at. Because I on the other hand will fight someone and I think Ardy came to that point today with both of Alex and Martin. I dont really understand what to go from here. I think this is getting out of proportion and all. Plus a roll race is so hard to determine anything nowadays its such a risk. I have my own opinion about the situation.

Rules change very quickly overnight. Obviously people want to disadvantage others just so they wont lose.
Back to top Go down
HnAMotorsports

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:44 am

I understand your situation and you havent said anything about your car which is fine man its all good nothing I have said is in your direction.

All in all man this is why I like to race from a "DIG" the outcomes are always clear.
Back to top Go down
vq35r

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 1:12 pm

last night was epic ... im sure most of you will find out what happened
Back to top Go down
gsx-boi55

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 1:13 pm

yes it was
Back to top Go down
MoarrrPowerPlz

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:02 pm

from what i hear, friday night, ardy raced martin and alex for money from a dig. even though they alex was spinning, they both chased, so that was the race and they lost.

They payed up, regardless of excuses or bullshit.

Last night, a race was agreed upon with a certian amount of money for the winner. martin vs ardy again, from a roll. martin won. ardy tried to say "martin jumped" but hey, YOU CHASE YOU RACE. same logic applies here. PLUS ardy had a bottle on the car, which he said he didnt at first.

did anyone pay up? NO...just a bunch of excuses and arguing. Grimey.

Seriously guys? Seriously? Where's your respect.
Back to top Go down
ILSR** JESSE

ILSR** JESSE

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:29 pm

.................................. what a nite.............
Back to top Go down
Michael Admin
Admin
Michael Admin

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:06 pm

He did not chase and we let martin beep cause he said he would pull off anything stupid. This is why roll races should not be for money it should be for fun and digs are easier to have a controlled race were its all clear
Back to top Go down
https://tdsmotorsports.forumotion.net
Silver GGG

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:09 pm

^^ yup...

but hey they said "run what you brung" yes he had the bottle but like he said he didnt intend to use it...

until the words "run what you brung" came out of martins mouth...
Back to top Go down
Silver GGG

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:10 pm

ive never met martin or ardy before yesterday but all i know is what i saw and it was martin jumped before the 3rd beep...

then a shit load of arguing.... martin just kept denying it.
Back to top Go down
vq35r

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:13 pm

even if martin did jump ardy did chase cuz he and others said he was spinning 3rd gear and 4th, w.e ... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
MoarrrPowerPlz

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:15 pm

well ardy supposedly sprayed the car and put a car length on martin, then martin came back up top. sounds like he chased to me. we aint stupid. c'mon yall, get real. if you lose, pay up. thats what happened fri night, martin and alex lost from a dig, so we payed up. when you make a bet on a roll race, the rules dont change. who wins is who gets the money. you chase you race. making excuses and reasons doesn't equate to respect. thats grimey, we all know each other here.
Back to top Go down
Silver GGG

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:19 pm

i never saw spinning i just went to see the race... saw him jump first thats all im saying...
Back to top Go down
vq35r

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:21 pm

dennis in the tiburon said ardy was spinning, ardy said at first that he spun, till howard started doing his talking then ardy took back all that he said and was hiding behind howard
Back to top Go down
Michael Admin
Admin
Michael Admin

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:21 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This is true he said run wat you brung and the bottle was in his car yesterday then he said he wants to run the car how it sat on friday and the car had drag radials honestly the problem was letting martin beep from the get go. If we would ever race again there needs to be rules to this roll shit cause honeslty there arent any clear rules

rules should be something like this

-neither racers beep

-a person thats not putting in money and isnt on either team holds all the money from both sides.

-Run what you brung if you already agreed to the race take it

I think these rules would be enough to keep yesterdays race fair an unarguable < if thats a word lol
Back to top Go down
https://tdsmotorsports.forumotion.net
vq35r

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:25 pm

martin offered ardy to run him with drag radials but off the bottle he said no just a dig race
Back to top Go down
MoarrrPowerPlz

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:27 pm

all im saying is ardy chased, and martin won, and martin was not awarded the money agreed upon. Martin can be annoying sometimes, but what's right is whats right.
and what the fuck is this about a dig race last night? they ALREADY did dig races friday. stupid to do the same shit again.

yeah, we lost friday night, but at least we payed up. nobody wants to race a crew who makes excuses when they lose and doesn't pay up Rolling Eyes

Last edited by MoarrrPowerPlz on Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vq35r

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:29 pm

oh and martin wants to run those mustangs for 500 dollars he will give them a car and a jump form a 40 roll
Back to top Go down
mr 2rbo

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:35 pm

all i know is this. when u set up a race, for money, IF THERE IS A RACE which there was, the winner gets the money. im not taking either sides. if ardy or whoever thought that martin jumped, then he shouldnt have continued the race. ALL OF US have been in situations where someone mgiht have jumped or not honked or something, and if its that important we dont hit it and we set up the race again. we do not continue the race. every single person who races knows this. i dont care who is who but if u race and lose u give up the money, dont make up excuses. thats complete bullshit and everyone knows that so dont try to deny it. u take the loss and keep ur dignity. in my eyes ive already lost major respect for tds and i may have used to be part of SS so it may appear to people that im biased but i am no longer part of any "crew" nor do i like martin that much lol so this is strictly from a racing stand point. honestly give up the money and set up another race, dont hide behind excuses thats childish. ask urself what wouldve happened if the situation was turned around and ardy honked and possibly "jumped". IMAGINE HOW MUCH SHIT U WOULD GIVE MARTIN and all the names u would call him and everything that goes along with it if he didnt pay up. u guys need to man the fuck up and take a loss when u get one.

IF U DIDNT RACE/CHASE it would be a different story
Back to top Go down
Jizzed on my TC

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:42 pm

Sounds like Howward like to take money not give it..... kinda disappointed with Ardy doesnt seem like him to not pay up and make excuses.....

All this we only race for money but we dont pay WTF total BS.
Back to top Go down
MR ED

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:48 pm

This situation sounds way too familiar lol.. affraid

Never thought I'd see a non-paying situation from TDS. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Martin aka TC Talk
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next