TDSMotorsports
Team Down Shift Welcomes You!
TDSMotorsports
Team Down Shift Welcomes You!
TDSMotorsports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Car discussion forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Kajal Agarwal Hot Scenes Target=
Martin aka TC Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 4:25 am by noladav

» Winborg Windows 7 Download
Martin aka TC Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 3:28 am by noladav

» 15x8x0 offset , diamond racing wheels
Martin aka TC Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:42 am by the animal

» Yo TeamDS
Martin aka TC Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 5:15 pm by Michael Admin

» f1 spec fiberglass bucket seats
Martin aka TC Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:15 pm by revs_2_9k

» WHOO has the nicest (badass) car stance?? low off sets,slammed, whatever you got show it!!!!
Martin aka TC Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:04 pm by revs_2_9k

» 2 BFGoodrich G-Force Sport Tires
Martin aka TC Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:17 pm by spun-erz

» I did a swap to my civic
Martin aka TC Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:51 pm by Rudy

» d16 engine
Martin aka TC Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:16 pm by b18ch1ck

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Martin aka TC Talk

Go down 
+17
Pennshopcustoms
i shitonevo's
MR ED
Silver GGG
gsx-boi55
EhyBrah123
DC5_Champ88
FWD EVO
NoJoDa_Ferio
Walt_FA5
mr 2rbo
vq35r
MoarrrPowerPlz
Michael Admin
ILSR** JESSE
Jizzed on my TC
HnAMotorsports
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
vq35r

Martin aka TC Talk - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 11:13 pm

i WILL be getting my money thats all im saying
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 11:36 pm

Martin, I'm done hatin' on you and shit and i wasnt there so i dont know what happend but i say you guys(Martin & Ardy) do another run for the money that was bet the first race...

Ardy, Your shit is pretty quick, if you believe you can beat martin if he didnt jump then re-run (not implying your not trying to re-run just suggesting) for money that was bet on first race (Yes i realize i wrote the same thing to Martin)... haha
Back to top Go down
vq35r

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 11:47 pm

smitty that would be a perfect solution IF i had the money already but why do i need to beat on my car again to win the money i should have won yesterday....

and when he ran u smitty he wasnt spraying when he ran me he was FAIL for him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 11:52 pm

Thats a valid point, man... But i mean i'm not saying he's not going to give you the money but yall are acting like hes not going to so if your saying he's not going to then you might as well run him and try and get it back.... If you lose you dont get money, if you dont race you dont get the money(Going with what You guys are saying, i dont know if he's gonna pay up or not) but if you win, YOU GET THE MONEY Smile...
Back to top Go down
vq35r

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 11:57 pm

its not even his money he had his lil daddy HOWARD put the money down cuz they were so sure that their sneaky cheating nitrous would win.....

im still waiting no my money im not going to run him again we both know what happened and if there was any doubt about it he woulda accepted the offe ri gave him yesterday which he declined because he knew id win again.

im done with tthis guy and this hatch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 12:02 am

Alright, man. I was just throwin out my opinion on the re-run but i can see that didnt get me far... So, Yeah... I'm out.
Back to top Go down
vq35r

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 12:13 am

your opinion was welcome, just was already tried out
Back to top Go down
DC5_Champ88

DC5_Champ88

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 1:16 am

honestly noone is going to want to rerun if they get the feeling that they wont get paid. why take the risk? why warrent cop attention? why risk breaking something on ur car...? pointless without a guaranteed return...thats like buying a new untested car with no warrenty or buying a used car from a dealer that says "Sold As-is" it may seem fair but u dont want to take the risk
Back to top Go down
FWD EVO

FWD EVO

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 1:23 pm

I'll re run him!! with me of the bottle and u best believe me we gana make sure u run 4lbs!!! from a 40 to 100! me on the tires on all motor and u on boost!!! if u gana decline u is a straight BITCH and I dont wana hear he & she this & that!! its funny how everyone trys to pick on my DD and my beater!! last time I checked boosted cars were supposed to be faster than all motor cars so what do u have to worry about? my car is stock!!! WTF??? if you win you'll get ur $ if not u pay up!! I'll let u or anyone check my car to make sure i'm off the bottle and we'll make sure u running 4LBS just like how we said it!!! fair race!! we'll get someone to hunk so no one would cheat!!! we'll also get a faster car to chase so everything willl be clear!!

LIke I said fair race!! no BS i dont want to hear excuses!!! if u ganna say no then this shit is done!! u aint getting shit!!!! clear and simple!! stop being a bitch and earn it the right way with out cheating!!!
Back to top Go down
i shitonevo's

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 1:32 pm

If he agrees me and haword will go in my truck and hunk. the excuses came from u guys not us.
Back to top Go down
FWD EVO

FWD EVO

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 1:42 pm

thats cool
Back to top Go down
DC5_Champ88

DC5_Champ88

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:03 pm

what kind of race is 40 - 100? thats soooo gay! 60mph race wtf? that gives NO chance for any car that has potential up top. if this were a race with me, i would probably lose cuz i would spin majority of the time.

It should be around 100mph more then the initial speed. so if it were from 20 goto 120 but in this case, 40 should goto 140

otherwise there is NO point in that race
Back to top Go down
vq35r

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:06 pm

fuck that shit ardy, u calling me a bitch but your the one thats the BITCH cuz your couldnt even cough up 170 dollars when were hiding behind howard with teary eyes,

i aint running your shit anymore keep the money, wait u aint even got the money

afro

you say ur shit is your daily drive so is mine and it still beat your shit on nitrous LOL k thx bai done with u n your crew
Back to top Go down
FWD EVO

FWD EVO

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:13 pm

martin im not even ganna get into it cause u is a bitch and it aint no reason for me to get mad!! me beating on u is like a dog beating on a cat!! so fuck it
Back to top Go down
FWD EVO

FWD EVO

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:14 pm

DC5_Champ88 wrote:
what kind of race is 40 - 100? thats soooo gay! 60mph race wtf? that gives NO chance for any car that has potential up top. if this were a race with me, i would probably lose cuz i would spin majority of the time.

It should be around 100mph more then the initial speed. so if it were from 20 goto 120 but in this case, 40 should goto 140

otherwise there is NO point in that race
oh ok thats cool me and u can go to 170mph if u want!! but we'll run intercooler for intercooler!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
DC5_Champ88

DC5_Champ88

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:18 pm

wait what? i wasent challenging u. i was simply saying that the race should last longer
Back to top Go down
mr 2rbo

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:22 pm

FWD EVO wrote:
I'll re run him!! with me of the bottle and u best believe me we gana make sure u run 4lbs!!! from a 40 to 100! me on the tires on all motor and u on boost!!! if u gana decline u is a straight BITCH and I dont wana hear he & she this & that!! its funny how everyone trys to pick on my DD and my beater!! last time I checked boosted cars were supposed to be faster than all motor cars so what do u have to worry about? my car is stock!!! WTF??? if you win you'll get ur $ if not u pay up!! I'll let u or anyone check my car to make sure i'm off the bottle and we'll make sure u running 4LBS just like how we said it!!! fair race!! we'll get someone to hunk so no one would cheat!!! we'll also get a faster car to chase so everything willl be clear!!

LIke I said fair race!! no BS i dont want to hear excuses!!! if u ganna say no then this shit is done!! u aint getting shit!!!! clear and simple!! stop being a bitch and earn it the right way with out cheating!!!

ok ardy i dont even know u but u know all that shit ur saying is complete bullshit. martin wouldnt be a bitch for declining. he won the race and its as simple as that. and dont bring up a stupid fucking tangent ass argument like boosted vs NA thats not what we are talking about so keep on the subject. if anything it would be double or nothing, not a re run of the same race. this is bullshit fucking child racing ur pulling. no one is gonna respect ur crew and no one is going to want to race u. u need to man the fuck up and accept the loss. seriously. once again im not on tds or ss side, im neutral
Back to top Go down
vq35r

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:25 pm

on a side note ardy u said u fucking hate roll racers, so why try running your eclipse from a roll, oh yea cuz itll never catch traction from a dig that car is a straight roll racers car..l
Back to top Go down
FWD EVO

FWD EVO

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:29 pm

u best belive the reason that car is taking so long is cause im making it a dig car and not a roll car!!
Back to top Go down
DC5_Champ88

DC5_Champ88

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:34 pm

unless u can do boost by gear, i dont know what u can do with it beside dailying slicks
Back to top Go down
FWD EVO

FWD EVO

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:38 pm

DC5_Champ88 wrote:
wait what? i wasent challenging u. i was simply saying that the race should last longer

see what i'm saying is my hatch is not safe to go at that rate of speed!! its a 17 year old car and my front wheel bearing is bad if it takes a shit on me then i'm fucked!! give me 2 weeks and i'll get it fixed and then I'll run martin till a 120mph!! but as of now im noy going more that a 100 mph is that car!! if u dont belive me i'll take u out on a ride at a 100 for u to see how it feels!!
Back to top Go down
FWD EVO

FWD EVO

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:45 pm

vq35r wrote:
on a side note ardy u said u fucking hate roll racers, so why try running your eclipse from a roll, oh yea cuz itll never catch traction from a dig that car is a straight roll racers car..l

dont get me wrong roll racing is fun but u cant do it for $ cause aint nothin will be clear!! if we would of done this from a dig we would of never had this issue!! like i said i'm still on my offer!! from a dig and you'll get 2 cars and the move or from a roll from 40 to a 100mph!! i thought u said u know how to lunch ur car so you shouldn't have any problems doing so!! I'm just tryna make u stop crying and help u earn ur $$.. and this is the only way u ganna earn it if not then we're done!
Back to top Go down
DC5_Champ88

DC5_Champ88

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:47 pm

if ur front bearing is bad, launching it wit DR's is just going to make it worse so i dont see the point in that ...
Back to top Go down
FWD EVO

FWD EVO

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:49 pm

DC5_Champ88 wrote:
if ur front bearing is bad, launching it wit DR's is just going to make it worse so i dont see the point in that ...
the point is if it breaks at a lunch then i wouldnt be putting my life in jeopardy!! it will simply break and thats it!
Back to top Go down
DC5_Champ88

DC5_Champ88

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:50 pm

tru tru...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Martin aka TC Talk
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next