TDSMotorsports
Team Down Shift Welcomes You!


Car discussion forum
 
HomeRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Kajal Agarwal Hot Scenes Target=
Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:25 am by noladav

» Winborg Windows 7 Download
Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:28 am by noladav

» 15x8x0 offset , diamond racing wheels
Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:42 am by the animal

» Yo TeamDS
Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:15 pm by Michael Admin

» f1 spec fiberglass bucket seats
Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:15 pm by revs_2_9k

» WHOO has the nicest (badass) car stance?? low off sets,slammed, whatever you got show it!!!!
Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:04 pm by revs_2_9k

» 2 BFGoodrich G-Force Sport Tires
Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:17 pm by spun-erz

» I did a swap to my civic
Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:51 pm by Rudy

» d16 engine
Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:16 pm by b18ch1ck

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
 

Share | 
 

 Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JUGGIN

avatar

Posts : 120
Join date : 2009-11-24
Age : 43
Location : Frederick

PostSubject: Re: Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol...   Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:30 am

Pennshopcustoms wrote:

Im down to run. Im very much so down to figure this out. ?
Why dont you give coppersmith 5 cars before you jump out on me he is on street tires

Pennshopcustoms wrote:

My roommates bike is still ready when you are?
I am down to run the bike can't beleave you wanna run a bike when its 30 degrees out but whatever the race is gonna have to be 1g or more I might have to run my car hard for a high 8 low 9 second bike
Back to top Go down
Pennshopcustoms



Posts : 56
Join date : 2009-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol...   Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:49 am

My car has no stroker motor in it. I have the papers to prove it. It is bored 10 over to fit the new pistons. It is as basic as it comes. Small cam, cheapest heads and hit of spray. It is budget built to the max with 90% used junk. We can wait tell it warms up to race our cars. Ill have money ready if need be. We can run at the track so theres no excuses or bs also. That way its straight forward. Just let me know what ya think. I have to work late tonight so i wont be able to reply for a while.

Pennshopcustoms wrote:

My roommates bike is still ready when you are?
I am down to run the bike can't beleave you wanna run a bike when its 30 degrees out but whatever the race is gonna have to be 1g or more I might have to run my car hard for a high 8 low 9 second bike[/quote]

The fastest that bike went was low 10's. Its STOCK motor with a extended swingarm power commander and slip on. Its got 22K miles on the damn thing. Money is no issue. We brought 1500 up there last time for a race with Matty P's car. If you beat busas you should have no problem with a little stock motor 1000.
Back to top Go down
JUGGIN

avatar

Posts : 120
Join date : 2009-11-24
Age : 43
Location : Frederick

PostSubject: Re: Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol...   Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:02 pm

Pennshopcustoms wrote:
My car has no stroker motor in it. I have the papers to prove it. It is bored 10 over to fit the new pistons. It is as basic as it comes. Small cam, cheapest heads and hit of spray. It is budget built to the max with 90% used junk. We can wait tell it warms up to race our cars. Ill have money ready if need be. We can run at the track so theres no excuses or bs also. That way its straight forward. Just let me know what ya think. I have to work late tonight so i wont be able to reply for a while.



The fastest that bike went was low 10's. Its STOCK motor with a extended swingarm power commander and slip on. Its got 22K miles on the damn thing. Money is no issue. We brought 1500 up there last time for a race with Matty P's car. If you beat busas you should have no problem with a little stock motor 1000.
then why would you wanna loose money? anyway I am down to do it this weekend if you want

don't know why you gotta lie about what cars and bikes run I know I was told the truth but anyways you know what my car runs lmao well yall think you do
Back to top Go down
JUGGIN

avatar

Posts : 120
Join date : 2009-11-24
Age : 43
Location : Frederick

PostSubject: Re: Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol...   Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:14 pm

I am logged in the chat room
Back to top Go down
JUGGIN

avatar

Posts : 120
Join date : 2009-11-24
Age : 43
Location : Frederick

PostSubject: Re: Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol...   Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:19 pm

Mike why dont you give coppersmith 5 cars this weekend
Back to top Go down
Slow_Sc3



Posts : 14
Join date : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol...   Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:22 pm

JUGGIN wrote:

I know this aint Matty P talkin about being scared like you told people I was scared of your slow ass car by the way who have you even raced? Have you ever raced, you might want to sit on the bench and let the grown folks talk

chill out dude and take a breath!


I would have raced that old dude with his "mach 3 turbo" mk3 supra if he wasn't such a b*tch i guess he thought i was playing and "the car doesnt exist" notice the quotes thats what he said!! sadly i see it everyday in my driveway lol.

anyways my car WILL be making 1000rwhp in the next month i have no reason to bullshit around with all those kids up on rt40.

also the fact that someone would be scared to race is funny or that someone would say that someone is scared to race what are we 12 years old... its a f'in car who care's.

the last time i took my car out was when bret had his black integra that went 10.58 in the 1/4 mile.... my car was still 2.5 liters and automatic i lost by a bumper... that must have been like 3 years ago.


Last edited by Slow_Sc3 on Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JUGGIN

avatar

Posts : 120
Join date : 2009-11-24
Age : 43
Location : Frederick

PostSubject: Re: Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol...   Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:24 pm

Slow_Sc3 wrote:

chill out dude and take a breath!


I would have raced that old dude with his "mach 3 turbo" mk3 supra if he wasn't such a b*tch i guess he thought i was playing and "the car doesnt exist" notice the quotes thats what he said!! sadly i see it everyday in my driveway lol.

anyways my car WILL be making 1000rwhp in the next month i have no reason to bullshit around with all those kids up on rt40.

also the fact that someone would be scared to race is funny or that someone would say that someone is scared to race what are we 12 years old... its a f'in car who care's.
Well word around is you were telling everyone I was scared to race your car and that you and mike say my car is slow and junk
Back to top Go down
Slow_Sc3



Posts : 14
Join date : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol...   Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:33 pm

JUGGIN wrote:
Well word around is you were telling everyone I was scared to race your car and that you and mike say my car is slow and junk

my cell phone is 240 529 9395 if you have any questions or concerns.


thanks.


so i heard that brittany said that sarahs a hoe! omg



http://www.rofl.name/media.php?q=aniascii_steamloller.gif

http://www.rofl.name/media.php?q=aniascii_lolsroyce.gif

http://www.rofl.name/media.php?q=aniascii_roflcraft.gif

http://www.rofl.name/media.php?q=aniascii_lolbillies.gif
Back to top Go down
JUGGIN

avatar

Posts : 120
Join date : 2009-11-24
Age : 43
Location : Frederick

PostSubject: Re: Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol...   Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:41 pm

Slow_Sc3 wrote:
JUGGIN wrote:
Well word around is you were telling everyone I was scared to race your car and that you and mike say my car is slow and junk

my cell phone is 240 529 9395 if you have any questions or concerns.


thanks.
I heard it from alot of different people that dont know each other and have no reason to lie to me

if I was pressed about it I would have said something to you
are you gonna put in on the race with me and Mike?
I have had your number for a while
Back to top Go down
Slow_Sc3



Posts : 14
Join date : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol...   Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:50 pm

JUGGIN wrote:
Slow_Sc3 wrote:
JUGGIN wrote:
Well word around is you were telling everyone I was scared to race your car and that you and mike say my car is slow and junk

my cell phone is 240 529 9395 if you have any questions or concerns.


thanks.
I heard it from alot of different people that dont know each other and have no reason to lie to me

if I was pressed about it I would have said something to you
are you gonna put in on the race with me and Mike?
I have had your number for a while

cool and im sure you have heard from alot of different people that i dont care about car's because its true.

if there is a way to double my money im always down. lol
Back to top Go down
JUGGIN

avatar

Posts : 120
Join date : 2009-11-24
Age : 43
Location : Frederick

PostSubject: Re: Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol...   Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:54 pm

Slow_Sc3 wrote:

if there is a way to double my money im always down. lol
Then you might want to put some money on the silver RX7
Back to top Go down
JUGGIN

avatar

Posts : 120
Join date : 2009-11-24
Age : 43
Location : Frederick

PostSubject: Re: Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol...   Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:56 pm

Well I am going to play some Rock Band I will be back on
Back to top Go down
Slow_Sc3



Posts : 14
Join date : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol...   Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:58 pm

JUGGIN wrote:
Well I am going to play some Rock Band I will be back on

i call dibs on the guitar!
Back to top Go down
CrankWalker

avatar

Posts : 49
Join date : 2009-11-28
Location : Rockville

PostSubject: Re: Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol...   Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:19 pm

Slow_Sc3 wrote:
This thread is lol! how much of a handicap do you guys need this is looking more and more like the special olympics and everyone knows that crankwalking is a compulsive liar AND iv still got a black supra that wants to run!!!! ricky are you scared because the fuel pump will support 2,500rwhp?
everyone knows iam a compulsive liar? when have i ever lied to u? and about what? explain your statement please....this should be good considering i dont even know u that well, seen u a few times thats it! so explain to everyone why iam a compulsive liar
oh yeah
ricky>Black supra, stretched 1000
Back to top Go down
CrankWalker

avatar

Posts : 49
Join date : 2009-11-28
Location : Rockville

PostSubject: Re: Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol...   Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:06 am

Slow_Sc3 wrote:
JUGGIN wrote:
Well word around is you were telling everyone I was scared to race your car and that you and mike say my car is slow and junk

my cell phone is 240 529 9395 if you have any questions or concerns.


thanks.


so i heard that brittany said that sarahs a hoe! omg



http://www.rofl.name/media.php?q=aniascii_steamloller.gif

http://www.rofl.name/media.php?q=aniascii_lolsroyce.gif

http://www.rofl.name/media.php?q=aniascii_roflcraft.gif

http://www.rofl.name/media.php?q=aniascii_lolbillies.gif


I agree with juggin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg

slowSC3 u are just all talk iam sure there is a thread on str8street dedicated to ur bullshit, no point for anyone to take u seriously.

And again if the notch changes his mind and accepts my offer let me know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol...   

Back to top Go down
 
Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Oscar Pistorius - Experts suggest his 'blades' make him 10sec quicker!
» Enzo Calzaghe offers to coach dethroned Amir Khan

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TDSMotorsports :: Forums list :: Mitsubishi/Dsm-
Jump to: