TDSMotorsports
Team Down Shift Welcomes You!
TDSMotorsports
Team Down Shift Welcomes You!
TDSMotorsports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Car discussion forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Kajal Agarwal Hot Scenes Target=
NEw car TFR TFR TFR - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 4:25 am by noladav

» Winborg Windows 7 Download
NEw car TFR TFR TFR - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 3:28 am by noladav

» 15x8x0 offset , diamond racing wheels
NEw car TFR TFR TFR - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:42 am by the animal

» Yo TeamDS
NEw car TFR TFR TFR - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 5:15 pm by Michael Admin

» f1 spec fiberglass bucket seats
NEw car TFR TFR TFR - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:15 pm by revs_2_9k

» WHOO has the nicest (badass) car stance?? low off sets,slammed, whatever you got show it!!!!
NEw car TFR TFR TFR - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:04 pm by revs_2_9k

» 2 BFGoodrich G-Force Sport Tires
NEw car TFR TFR TFR - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:17 pm by spun-erz

» I did a swap to my civic
NEw car TFR TFR TFR - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:51 pm by Rudy

» d16 engine
NEw car TFR TFR TFR - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:16 pm by b18ch1ck

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

NEw car TFR TFR TFR

Go down 
+11
MoarrrPowerPlz
mr 2rbo
Gsxr-1000
Boost08
HnAMotorsports
Michael Admin
alexstg3mk4
aznboi0204
MADMAX
Walt_FA5
MR ED
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MADMAX

NEw car TFR TFR TFR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEw car TFR TFR TFR   NEw car TFR TFR TFR - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 7:02 pm

Gsxr-1000 wrote:
My Na 300zx vs anything off a dig

Go to the "call out section" where you call people out!
Back to top Go down
aznboi0204

PostSubject: Re: NEw car TFR TFR TFR   NEw car TFR TFR TFR - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 7:04 pm

lol ill take on that 300zx with my tsx
Back to top Go down
Walt_FA5

Walt_FA5

PostSubject: Re: NEw car TFR TFR TFR   NEw car TFR TFR TFR - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 7:09 pm

Alright...well set up the race with the MR2 and Jetta then.....and ill take that run from a dig, Gi Wink in fact....lets do this at MIR this weekend Wink lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEw car TFR TFR TFR   NEw car TFR TFR TFR - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:28 pm

HnAMotorsports wrote:
I am the Administrator, of this forum and the guy that pulled that weak MR2 on the motor with my Type R Si without Nitrous my friend. White MR2 with Yellow Fogs, also ate you on the turn at 110 merging on Sam Eig HWY from 270. That guy. MARTIN is what me and Lacky call TC Talk. He is full of shit! Put your money where your mouth is and race the Jetta, Martin also said he tuned his car on the way to flagship on Friday and then said he was untunned to race Yoshi or Alex's Jetta.

say what you want bout me but friday when i tuned on the way to flagship i was tuning for when i build boost it was wet outside i couldnt tune my WOT but i just finished up my tune today, got my 6psi tune and my 10 psi tune but unless ur faster than carlos i wont bother running u with my 10lbs of boost seeing that i like my car as a daily
Back to top Go down
mr 2rbo

PostSubject: Re: NEw car TFR TFR TFR   NEw car TFR TFR TFR - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 11:43 pm

hahah to HnAMotorsports... i would love to see u pull on the "weak" mr2. u must be talkin about another white mr2 ... prob the na one lol. jk... but for serious
Back to top Go down
Michael Admin
Admin
Michael Admin

PostSubject: Re: NEw car TFR TFR TFR   NEw car TFR TFR TFR - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 12:21 am

LOL lets set this up for money Hna's car is a white ek come out on saterday
Back to top Go down
https://tdsmotorsports.forumotion.net
mr 2rbo

PostSubject: Re: NEw car TFR TFR TFR   NEw car TFR TFR TFR - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 12:25 am

lol like the money setup we did before with u and ed? or do u not remember that one lol
Back to top Go down
Michael Admin
Admin
Michael Admin

PostSubject: Re: NEw car TFR TFR TFR   NEw car TFR TFR TFR - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:48 am

LOL like i told him to do it from a dig and he didnt want to first of all he started the race late right at the bridge and let off early so i told him to do it again and he didnt want it i even offerd cars and he didnt want to do it lol but if you want to set up this race from a dig come out saterday and race howards hatch it will be a good race
Back to top Go down
MR ED

PostSubject: Re: NEw car TFR TFR TFR   NEw car TFR TFR TFR - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 12:19 pm

Hahahahaha Jason FTW LOL
Back to top Go down
MR ED

PostSubject: Re: NEw car TFR TFR TFR   NEw car TFR TFR TFR - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 12:23 pm

So now it goes from Anarldos si that pulled on me to Howards hatch? Lol...

And when I ran you we ran heads up off a roll and I pulled on you hard (2+ cars).... The reason I didnt do a dig is I was on bald street tires. Ask people that I chill with and actually have seen me run I ain't scared of no AWD. I've raced multiple Evos and STi's off the dig. I have some decent street tires right now and as soon as I fix my trans mount I'm down for a dig run.

When's your car coming out? I'll do a dig heads up as long as you are on stock turbo. I'm on stock turbo/stock fuel/stock ecu.
Back to top Go down
Michael Admin
Admin
Michael Admin

PostSubject: Re: NEw car TFR TFR TFR   NEw car TFR TFR TFR - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:07 pm

My car wont be out till december that will be a fun run but ur gonna have to wait for that run but that mr2rbo guy said haha to hnamotorsports racing you so i said race howards hatch than on saterday
Back to top Go down
MR ED

PostSubject: Re: NEw car TFR TFR TFR   NEw car TFR TFR TFR - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:14 pm

hna = howard? He was talking about a coupe.. I didn't hear him mention a hatch. Come again?
Back to top Go down
MoarrrPowerPlz

PostSubject: Re: NEw car TFR TFR TFR   NEw car TFR TFR TFR - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:20 pm

oh shit look at ed tryin' to do those dig runs!

(its lance btw)
Back to top Go down
ILSR** JESSE

ILSR** JESSE

PostSubject: Re: NEw car TFR TFR TFR   NEw car TFR TFR TFR - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:49 pm

Ooooooo I wanna run this mr2!!!!
Back to top Go down
Michael Admin
Admin
Michael Admin

PostSubject: Re: NEw car TFR TFR TFR   NEw car TFR TFR TFR - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:56 pm

Well that coupe isnt around anymore the only hna car is the white ek
Back to top Go down
MR ED

PostSubject: Re: NEw car TFR TFR TFR   NEw car TFR TFR TFR - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:58 pm

ILSR** JESSE wrote:
Ooooooo I wanna run this mr2!!!!

You'll walk me lol... I can find you a MR2 more in your leaguge though lol..
Back to top Go down
ILSR** JESSE

ILSR** JESSE

PostSubject: Re: NEw car TFR TFR TFR   NEw car TFR TFR TFR - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:02 pm

Lol what's good dude
Back to top Go down
MR ED

PostSubject: Re: NEw car TFR TFR TFR   NEw car TFR TFR TFR - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:04 pm

My car is stock turbo/stock fuel/stock ecu.... So I really would care less who I ran it's a slow 14 sec car Wink ... I would care less what I won or lost.. I got the bike for that. When I care about making the car faster I'll install the parts I have here laying around.
Back to top Go down
HnAMotorsports

PostSubject: Re: NEw car TFR TFR TFR   NEw car TFR TFR TFR - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:06 am

Well its basic I had a blue Si last year and we raced from a roll, and we took the Sam Eig Turn and kept pulling away. Its been a year so you might not remember the car. You want a peice of HnA Motorsports then say so. Money talks and bullshit walks my friend. I am Arnaldo and Howard is my business partner. Obviously Howard is my best friend and we ride together man. You never stood a chance with my Si even if it were here consider your car is on stock setup. Read my introduction and the mod list is there if you want. Howard and I built this hatch, if you want a peice of it from a dig here we are. Put your money where you mouth is. If you want to see the car in a road course, again put your money where you mouth is. I dont like shit talkers and I dont like people like Martin. We dont race like to race for fun.
Back to top Go down
HnAMotorsports

PostSubject: Re: NEw car TFR TFR TFR   NEw car TFR TFR TFR - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:08 am

This is Str8tRolls around here
Back to top Go down
mr 2rbo

PostSubject: Re: NEw car TFR TFR TFR   NEw car TFR TFR TFR - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:33 pm

straight t rolls? or did u mean str8rolls. unless of course u added the extra T on purpose in which both cases i am confused by the meaning. do u mean rolls of cash or roll racing? possibly rolling a bluntie? OR MAYBE EVEN ROLL ON FLOOR LAUGHING which as we all know is referred to as rofl, which is what i am doing right now hahah
Back to top Go down
MoarrrPowerPlz

PostSubject: Re: NEw car TFR TFR TFR   NEw car TFR TFR TFR - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:37 pm

mr 2rbo wrote:
straight t rolls? or did u mean str8rolls. unless of course u added the extra T on purpose in which both cases i am confused by the meaning. do u mean rolls of cash or roll racing? possibly rolling a bluntie? OR MAYBE EVEN ROLL ON FLOOR LAUGHING which as we all know is referred to as rofl, which is what i am doing right now hahah

jason, you are awesome. lol.
Back to top Go down
aznboi0204

PostSubject: Re: NEw car TFR TFR TFR   NEw car TFR TFR TFR - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 5:50 pm

lol Jason FTW
Back to top Go down
HnAMotorsports

PostSubject: Re: NEw car TFR TFR TFR   NEw car TFR TFR TFR - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:48 am

Ooops sorry I added an extra T, atleast my sentences have an end (.) cheers
Back to top Go down
MR ED

PostSubject: Re: NEw car TFR TFR TFR   NEw car TFR TFR TFR - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 4:03 pm

ILSR** JESSE wrote:
Lol what's good dude

Whats happening cuz. My boy is selling that motor I think if you know anyone who wants it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEw car TFR TFR TFR   NEw car TFR TFR TFR - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEw car TFR TFR TFR
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TDSMotorsports :: Forums list :: Introduction-
Jump to: