TDSMotorsports
Team Down Shift Welcomes You!
TDSMotorsports
Team Down Shift Welcomes You!
TDSMotorsports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Car discussion forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Kajal Agarwal Hot Scenes Target=
wuzzup everybody!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 4:25 am by noladav

» Winborg Windows 7 Download
wuzzup everybody!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 3:28 am by noladav

» 15x8x0 offset , diamond racing wheels
wuzzup everybody!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:42 am by the animal

» Yo TeamDS
wuzzup everybody!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 5:15 pm by Michael Admin

» f1 spec fiberglass bucket seats
wuzzup everybody!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:15 pm by revs_2_9k

» WHOO has the nicest (badass) car stance?? low off sets,slammed, whatever you got show it!!!!
wuzzup everybody!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:04 pm by revs_2_9k

» 2 BFGoodrich G-Force Sport Tires
wuzzup everybody!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:17 pm by spun-erz

» I did a swap to my civic
wuzzup everybody!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:51 pm by Rudy

» d16 engine
wuzzup everybody!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:16 pm by b18ch1ck

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

wuzzup everybody!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
blackjoint

blackjoint

wuzzup everybody!!!! Empty
PostSubject: wuzzup everybody!!!!   wuzzup everybody!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:42 pm

hey guys my names Michael, i have an 09 si, no major mods dont to it...tint, HIDS, and an intake. im jus saying hello to everybody!
future mods im hoping to have are -Buddyclub Header -Vibrant Exhaust -Reflash -lowering springs -short shifter -new rims - and maybe one day GO TURBO!!!! lol

Last edited by blackjoint on Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Walt_FA5

Walt_FA5

PostSubject: Re: wuzzup everybody!!!!   wuzzup everybody!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:45 pm

Welcome to the forum Mike! I hope you enjoy your time here Wink
Back to top Go down
blackjoint

blackjoint

PostSubject: Re: wuzzup everybody!!!!   wuzzup everybody!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:47 pm

Walt_FA5 wrote:
Welcome to the forum Mike! I hope you enjoy your time here Wink

haha thanks man!
Back to top Go down
Walt_FA5

Walt_FA5

PostSubject: Re: wuzzup everybody!!!!   wuzzup everybody!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:56 pm

If you're eventually gonna go with boost...don't buy the buddy club header. Its pretty damn expensive now and will be hard to sell at a good price in the future. I have the buddy club catless header and I absolutely love it. It was very expensive but worth it. I got a very impressive hp and tq gain.
Back to top Go down
Michael Admin
Admin
Michael Admin

PostSubject: Re: wuzzup everybody!!!!   wuzzup everybody!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 12:13 pm

nice mods
Back to top Go down
https://tdsmotorsports.forumotion.net
blackjoint

blackjoint

PostSubject: Re: wuzzup everybody!!!!   wuzzup everybody!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 4:26 pm

Walt_FA5 wrote:
If you're eventually gonna go with boost...don't buy the buddy club header. Its pretty damn expensive now and will be hard to sell at a good price in the future. I have the buddy club catless header and I absolutely love it. It was very expensive but worth it. I got a very impressive hp and tq gain.

how much whp u think ur pushiing? and its like i wanna go turbo but its so expensive! lol
Back to top Go down
blackjoint

blackjoint

PostSubject: Re: wuzzup everybody!!!!   wuzzup everybody!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 4:26 pm

Michael Admin wrote:
nice mods
nah i think ur talking bout my future mod list , all i actually have in it is and intake lol
Back to top Go down
Walt_FA5

Walt_FA5

PostSubject: Re: wuzzup everybody!!!!   wuzzup everybody!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:06 pm

Im pushing 205whp and 151tq. That was on a nice cool day on a dynojet. Im not tuned yet....i just wanted to see how much power i would make with i/h/e untuned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wuzzup everybody!!!!   wuzzup everybody!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:10 pm

Walt- you ran in the 1/4 mile yet? if so, what is your best time so far? My buddy has a 06 rsx-s with full exhaust and intake and he ran a 14.4...
Back to top Go down
blackjoint

blackjoint

PostSubject: Re: wuzzup everybody!!!!   wuzzup everybody!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:15 pm

Walt_FA5 wrote:
Im pushing 205whp and 151tq. That was on a nice cool day on a dynojet. Im not tuned yet....i just wanted to see how much power i would make with i/h/e untuned.

damn i heard ppl with I/H/E and flash have like 210 hp and shit
Back to top Go down
Walt_FA5

Walt_FA5

PostSubject: Re: wuzzup everybody!!!!   wuzzup everybody!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:40 pm

Smitty5.0 wrote:
Walt- you ran in the 1/4 mile yet? if so, what is your best time so far? My buddy has a 06 rsx-s with full exhaust and intake and he ran a 14.4...

Yeah...my best time on the quarter mile was 14.4 too. But that's with a fucked up syncro from 1st to 2nd gear.......I can't redline 1st gear or it'll just grind.....so instead of revving to 8200...I have to revv to 7000 and then shift, so I could be making better times if I got it fixed. RSX's have more torque than mine so they would make similar times as me with less mods. What times have you ran @ the track?

Mike-yeah......210whp with i/h/e and a reflash sounds about right. I would make around the same power but I wanna save up more to get flashpro so that I get more power and more control of the ecu when getting it tuned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wuzzup everybody!!!!   wuzzup everybody!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:48 pm

Havent ran at the track yet, every time i plan on going... IT RAINS! i should run a low-mid 14... We should have a good race bro... I'm waiting to see the results.
Back to top Go down
blackjoint

blackjoint

PostSubject: Re: wuzzup everybody!!!!   wuzzup everybody!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:48 pm

Walt_FA5 wrote:
Smitty5.0 wrote:

Yeah...my best time on the quarter mile was 14.4 too. But that's with a fucked up syncro from 1st to 2nd gear.......I can't redline 1st gear or it'll just grind.....so instead of revving to 8200...I have to revv to 7000 and then shift, so I could be making better times if I got it fixed. RSX's have more torque than mine so they would make similar times as me with less mods. What times have you ran @ the track?

Mike-yeah......210whp with i/h/e and a reflash sounds about right. I would make around the same power but I wanna save up more to get flashpro so that I get more power and more control of the ecu when getting it tuned.

oh ok i see, im trying to be faster than smitty5.0 lol he beat me by like 4-5 car lengths in his car
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wuzzup everybody!!!!   wuzzup everybody!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:54 pm

You held me pretty good tonight tho even tho you got a head start but still... Just wait till i get my head work done and the vortech!!!
Back to top Go down
blackjoint

blackjoint

PostSubject: Re: wuzzup everybody!!!!   wuzzup everybody!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:58 pm

Smitty5.0 wrote:
You held me pretty good tonight tho even tho you got a head start but still... Just wait till i get my head work done and the vortech!!!

holy shit a complement! lol thanks man...u smashed me still tho man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wuzzup everybody!!!!   wuzzup everybody!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:00 pm

dont expect many more, haha jk... your shit is pretty fast, no bull shit.
Back to top Go down
Walt_FA5

Walt_FA5

PostSubject: Re: wuzzup everybody!!!!   wuzzup everybody!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:03 pm

Was this run from a dig or roll? If so....what roll?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wuzzup everybody!!!!   wuzzup everybody!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:06 pm

we were doing like 20-25mph roll. if i remember correctly.
Back to top Go down
blackjoint

blackjoint

PostSubject: Re: wuzzup everybody!!!!   wuzzup everybody!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:07 pm

Walt_FA5 wrote:
Was this run from a dig or roll? If so....what roll?

he beat me on both lol destroyed me on a dig but a roll i stuck with him longer than he pulled away, the roll wasnt that high today like 10mph we were just screwing around though, but thanks kyle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wuzzup everybody!!!!   wuzzup everybody!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:08 pm

nah bro, i was talking bout on halloween day on georgia ave.
Back to top Go down
blackjoint

blackjoint

PostSubject: Re: wuzzup everybody!!!!   wuzzup everybody!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:17 pm

oh i didnt look at my speedo i jus mashed it cuz u started too lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wuzzup everybody!!!!   wuzzup everybody!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:20 pm

bullshit, i heard your vtech kick in... then i hit it. haha
Back to top Go down
Walt_FA5

Walt_FA5

PostSubject: Re: wuzzup everybody!!!!   wuzzup everybody!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:24 pm

O,ok...cool. Yeah...that would be a really good run for me. We need to get this done asap Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wuzzup everybody!!!!   wuzzup everybody!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:26 pm

Can we run from a dig or a low roll?
Back to top Go down
Walt_FA5

Walt_FA5

PostSubject: Re: wuzzup everybody!!!!   wuzzup everybody!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:40 pm

I don't mind running from a dig. I mean...I won't launch hard until I get a new clutch and new tires cause I wore them out from the last time I went to the track....and I don't do rolls lower than 40 cause then I would be in 1st gear and I'm not trying to fuck up my tranny any more than it already is, by shifting from 1st to 2nd full throttle. We can do a 40roll or above Very Happy lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wuzzup everybody!!!!   wuzzup everybody!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wuzzup everybody!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TDSMotorsports :: Forums list :: Introduction-
Jump to: