TDSMotorsports
Team Down Shift Welcomes You!
TDSMotorsports
Team Down Shift Welcomes You!
TDSMotorsports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Car discussion forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Kajal Agarwal Hot Scenes Target=
Anyone coming out tonight?? And then to Urbana?? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 4:25 am by noladav

» Winborg Windows 7 Download
Anyone coming out tonight?? And then to Urbana?? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 3:28 am by noladav

» 15x8x0 offset , diamond racing wheels
Anyone coming out tonight?? And then to Urbana?? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:42 am by the animal

» Yo TeamDS
Anyone coming out tonight?? And then to Urbana?? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 5:15 pm by Michael Admin

» f1 spec fiberglass bucket seats
Anyone coming out tonight?? And then to Urbana?? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:15 pm by revs_2_9k

» WHOO has the nicest (badass) car stance?? low off sets,slammed, whatever you got show it!!!!
Anyone coming out tonight?? And then to Urbana?? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:04 pm by revs_2_9k

» 2 BFGoodrich G-Force Sport Tires
Anyone coming out tonight?? And then to Urbana?? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:17 pm by spun-erz

» I did a swap to my civic
Anyone coming out tonight?? And then to Urbana?? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:51 pm by Rudy

» d16 engine
Anyone coming out tonight?? And then to Urbana?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:16 pm by b18ch1ck

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Anyone coming out tonight?? And then to Urbana??

Go down 
+2
Pennshopcustoms
Silver GGG
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Silver GGG

Anyone coming out tonight?? And then to Urbana?? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone coming out tonight?? And then to Urbana??   Anyone coming out tonight?? And then to Urbana?? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 11:35 pm

Couple ppl at the flag ship...

Waiting to see if anyone is coming to go to Urbana
Back to top Go down
Pennshopcustoms

PostSubject: Re: Anyone coming out tonight?? And then to Urbana??   Anyone coming out tonight?? And then to Urbana?? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:56 am

Silver GGG wrote:
Couple ppl at the flag ship...

Waiting to see if anyone is coming to go to Urbana

Shit was deff a complete mess. Things need to get a little more organized. Other then that it was nice meeting everyone i met.
Back to top Go down
Silver GGG

PostSubject: Re: Anyone coming out tonight?? And then to Urbana??   Anyone coming out tonight?? And then to Urbana?? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 3:20 pm

Yeah I liked the back roads... And the spot too bad the red hatch blew something
Back to top Go down
ILSR** JESSE

ILSR** JESSE

PostSubject: Re: Anyone coming out tonight?? And then to Urbana??   Anyone coming out tonight?? And then to Urbana?? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:23 pm

Yea man I had a bad feeling too man should have stayed my ass at home!lol owell that's part of the game I guess.... She will be back out very soon...
Back to top Go down
Pennshopcustoms

PostSubject: Re: Anyone coming out tonight?? And then to Urbana??   Anyone coming out tonight?? And then to Urbana?? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:33 pm

ILSR** JESSE wrote:
Yea man I had a bad feeling too man should have stayed my ass at home!lol owell that's part of the game I guess.... She will be back out very soon...

Car looks to hook up good man sounds good to.
Back to top Go down
ILSR** JESSE

ILSR** JESSE

PostSubject: Re: Anyone coming out tonight?? And then to Urbana??   Anyone coming out tonight?? And then to Urbana?? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:39 pm

Yea man thanks I wish I could have got one pass at least
Back to top Go down
Nino_Dc2

Nino_Dc2

PostSubject: Re: Anyone coming out tonight?? And then to Urbana??   Anyone coming out tonight?? And then to Urbana?? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:43 pm

Yeah man last night's race would have been a really good. But shit always happens when u least expect it....

..jesse i sent u a message
Back to top Go down
Silver GGG

PostSubject: Re: Anyone coming out tonight?? And then to Urbana??   Anyone coming out tonight?? And then to Urbana?? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:16 pm

Yeah sounded mean as shit... cant wait to c it run one of these days.
Back to top Go down
Michael Admin
Admin
Michael Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone coming out tonight?? And then to Urbana??   Anyone coming out tonight?? And then to Urbana?? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:09 pm

hey jesse look at this

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/pts/1475833540.html
http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/pts/1466401213.html
there a little far way but i can go with you to go get them if your interested in 1 of them
Back to top Go down
https://tdsmotorsports.forumotion.net
Michael Admin
Admin
Michael Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone coming out tonight?? And then to Urbana??   Anyone coming out tonight?? And then to Urbana?? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:10 pm

hey jesse look at this

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/pts/1475833540.html
http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/pts/1466401213.html
there a little far way but i can go with you to go get them if your interested in 1 of them
Back to top Go down
https://tdsmotorsports.forumotion.net
HnAMotorsports

PostSubject: Re: Anyone coming out tonight?? And then to Urbana??   Anyone coming out tonight?? And then to Urbana?? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:03 pm

I know blower...I wish it didnt break. I was scared for the Vette to fishtail and knock my big ass down LMAO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone coming out tonight?? And then to Urbana??   Anyone coming out tonight?? And then to Urbana?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone coming out tonight?? And then to Urbana??
Page 1 of 1