TDSMotorsports
Team Down Shift Welcomes You!
TDSMotorsports
Team Down Shift Welcomes You!
TDSMotorsports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Car discussion forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Kajal Agarwal Hot Scenes Target=
Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 4:25 am by noladav

» Winborg Windows 7 Download
Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 3:28 am by noladav

» 15x8x0 offset , diamond racing wheels
Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:42 am by the animal

» Yo TeamDS
Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 5:15 pm by Michael Admin

» f1 spec fiberglass bucket seats
Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:15 pm by revs_2_9k

» WHOO has the nicest (badass) car stance?? low off sets,slammed, whatever you got show it!!!!
Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:04 pm by revs_2_9k

» 2 BFGoodrich G-Force Sport Tires
Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:17 pm by spun-erz

» I did a swap to my civic
Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:51 pm by Rudy

» d16 engine
Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:16 pm by b18ch1ck

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol...

Go down 
+2
JUGGIN
CrankWalker
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CrankWalker

CrankWalker

Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol... Empty
PostSubject: Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol...   Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:29 am

hey juggin so much for 9's on the street

https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1274805986159
Back to top Go down
JUGGIN

JUGGIN

PostSubject: Re: Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol...   Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 12:57 am

The honda broke is why the evo won by the way
Back to top Go down
CrankWalker

CrankWalker

PostSubject: Re: Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol...   Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:55 am

JUGGIN wrote:
The honda broke is why the evo won by the way
dont go by what the clowns on nyce1s said thats all speculation, this came from ceaser's mouth he didnt break shit! u want to see it? here u go

Originally Posted by ceazdachamp View Post
wow u like a little bitch ur car is quick ...but i had u i let go so dont get ur shit fucked up buddy .. i was spinning every gear and was next to u loser u need that fame ....lol u got it LOOK EVERY BODY MR EVO BEAT CEAZDACHAMP HES THE MAN ... ok u got the fame now but u wanna do it again in the track where the car hooks for 3 gs ur call ...wow and people know how i m dick i can get very very grimey if i have too ...or i can be ur best friend so suck a dick and die faggot

real nice of him to talk all this shit after not paying up but thats their business iam just proving my point to u about hondas on the street 9sec on the street my ass lol!
Back to top Go down
CrankWalker

CrankWalker

PostSubject: Re: Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol...   Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:01 am

more of the same

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4G63 Steve View Post
If you "had him" and you had "1000 dollars" on the line why did you lose the race for, I smell bullshit you had a dick in your hand thats about it. Bottom line is you clearly got the hit, then the evo came around you, lol thats the best part of the whole thing, you got the move and the evo still came around you, yet "you had him the whole time", but the marked 1320' he wins by atleast 4 cars? Your the fool bro, you need to step up your street game, shit wasnt impressive at all...yall need to tighten up thats all, take it as a 600 dollar lesson learned. Funny now you need a "track" all the sudden when your supposely "the baddest street racer", if I was Jimi I wouldnt give another race, specially after not paying up the full amount. Id be mad too if i had a gutted civic race car on slicks,losing to a street evo with all the daily driving amendities on a radial tire car.

ceazdachamp
yo u r a rookie ....im the badest street racer right now u bum ...its a track car i was bored so brang the car out that car hasnt been raced in the streets in like 3 yrs... i clearly out drove ya i left him sucking dick at the line ...da car just was spinning all the gears ...for 400 dollars im not going to kick a rod out lol .... get ya money up and bring that shit to da track or we lock it up and we can do it on the streets with my street car .... im on vacation thats why i didnt get more money but one trip to ny i ll match what ever ya have let me know pussy....i never took credit from ya that evo is fast but its never going to be faster then my coupe .....ya have a hell of a tuner hes the man i have a half ass tunner that do
Back to top Go down
JUGGIN

JUGGIN

PostSubject: Re: Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol...   Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 3:28 am

lmao they are all clowns clown
Back to top Go down
JUGGIN

JUGGIN

PostSubject: Re: Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol...   Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 3:31 am

fuck both his cars he wont give me a pass now for some reason
just like Fito all talk won't race unless its a gime race
Back to top Go down
CrankWalker

CrankWalker

PostSubject: Re: Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol...   Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:57 am

JUGGIN wrote:
fuck both his cars he wont give me a pass now for some reason
just like Fito all talk won't race unless its a gime race
cmon we both know why....like u said all talk but no raceeeey lol
Back to top Go down
Michael Admin
Admin
Michael Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol...   Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:23 pm

when did this happen???
Back to top Go down
https://tdsmotorsports.forumotion.net
CrankWalker

CrankWalker

PostSubject: it happened   Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:00 am

Michael Admin wrote:
when did this happen???
12/15/09 hey tell arnaldo iam trying to run that integra he wont respond on here
Back to top Go down
Pennshopcustoms

PostSubject: Re: Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol...   Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:43 am

CrankWalker wrote:
Michael Admin wrote:
when did this happen???
12/15/09 hey tell arnaldo iam trying to run that integra he wont respond on here

can i get a pass?
Back to top Go down
f3rch0

f3rch0

PostSubject: Re: Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol...   Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:32 am

wow
Back to top Go down
JUGGIN

JUGGIN

PostSubject: Re: Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol...   Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:13 pm

Pennshopcustoms wrote:
can i get a pass?
I think we can set that up
Back to top Go down
CrankWalker

CrankWalker

PostSubject: pass   Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 6:51 pm

Pennshopcustoms wrote:
CrankWalker wrote:
Michael Admin wrote:
when did this happen???

can i get a pass?

how much u giving me?
Back to top Go down
Pennshopcustoms

PostSubject: Re: Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol...   Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:46 pm

CrankWalker wrote:
Pennshopcustoms wrote:
CrankWalker wrote:
Michael Admin wrote:
when did this happen???

can i get a pass?

how much u giving me?

heads up. im not getting into this giving car shit. So save the whole you car went 13's at the track crap.
Back to top Go down
CrankWalker

CrankWalker

PostSubject: Re: Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol...   Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:59 pm

Pennshopcustoms wrote:
CrankWalker wrote:
Pennshopcustoms wrote:
CrankWalker wrote:
Michael Admin wrote:
when did this happen???

can i get a pass?

how much u giving me?

heads up. im not getting into this giving car shit. So save the whole you car went 13's at the track crap.

u and ur little minions saw my car run a 13.1 obviously so why exactly would u think otherwise?
now i figure u should show a little courtesy to a 4cylinder street tire car especially since i saw ur car run 11.3s-11.5s back to back and consistently on the same night i ran a 13.1 then a 13.6!

I need 7cars if u are on the jug plain and simple, and u called me out so usually that means u know u are faster, iam waiting for ur response.
Back to top Go down
Pennshopcustoms

PostSubject: Re: Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol...   Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:10 pm

CrankWalker wrote:
Pennshopcustoms wrote:
CrankWalker wrote:
Pennshopcustoms wrote:
CrankWalker wrote:
Michael Admin wrote:
when did this happen???

can i get a pass?

how much u giving me?

u and ur little minions saw my car run a 13.1 obviously so why exactly would u think otherwise?
now i figure u should show a little courtesy to a 4cylinder street tire car especially since i saw ur car run 11.3s-11.5s back to back and consistently on the same night i ran a 13.1 then a 13.6!

I need 7cars if u are on the jug plain and simple, and u called me out so usually that means u know u are faster, iam waiting for ur response.

Ok so how about this i come out on street tires also. You saw my car go 11.5 on a 150 shot consistently that night, i take the bottle off and we go heads up. I called it out strickly because noone else seems to want to run.
Back to top Go down
CrankWalker

CrankWalker

PostSubject: Re: Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol...   Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:29 pm

Pennshopcustoms wrote:
CrankWalker wrote:
Pennshopcustoms wrote:
CrankWalker wrote:
Pennshopcustoms wrote:
CrankWalker wrote:
Michael Admin wrote:
when did this happen???

can i get a pass?

how much u giving me?

Ok so how about this i come out on street tires also. You saw my car go 11.5 on a 150 shot consistently that night, i take the bottle off and we go heads up. I called it out strickly because noone else seems to want to run.
do what u want but i still need cars, or if u gonna be on street tires give me 5, fair as it ever is gonna get...
Back to top Go down
Pennshopcustoms

PostSubject: Re: Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol...   Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:00 pm

Ok. not worth the time then.
Back to top Go down
CrankWalker

CrankWalker

PostSubject: Re: Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol...   Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:09 pm

just trying to keep the streets lively thats all with some decent races....
Back to top Go down
JUGGIN

JUGGIN

PostSubject: Re: Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol...   Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:16 am

Pennshopcustoms wrote:

Are you fucking serious? you want to run his DSM heads up LMFAO have you been hanging out with the VA boyz?

I will run you heads up I like give me races too
Back to top Go down
JUGGIN

JUGGIN

PostSubject: Re: Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol...   Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 6:14 pm

Back to top Go down
CrankWalker

CrankWalker

PostSubject: Re: Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol...   Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:00 pm

LOL....u a fool
Back to top Go down
Pennshopcustoms

PostSubject: Re: Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol...   Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:58 am

JUGGIN wrote:
Pennshopcustoms wrote:

Are you fucking serious? you want to run his DSM heads up LMFAO have you been hanging out with the VA boyz?

I will run you heads up I like give me races too

Im down to run. Im very much so down to figure this out. My roommates bike is still ready when you are?
Back to top Go down
Slow_Sc3

PostSubject: Re: Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol...   Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:10 am

This thread is lol! how much of a handicap do you guys need this is looking more and more like the special olympics and everyone knows that crankwalking is a compulsive liar AND iv still got a black supra that wants to run!!!! ricky are you scared because the fuel pump will support 2,500rwhp?
Back to top Go down
JUGGIN

JUGGIN

PostSubject: Re: Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol...   Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 10:03 am

Slow_Sc3 wrote:
This thread is Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol... Lol how much of a handicap do you guys need this is looking more and more like the special olympics and everyone knows that crankwalking is a compulsive liar AND iv still got a black supra that wants to run!!!! ricky are you scared because the fuel pump will support 2,500rwhp?
Why does everyone have someone to race me its not the black one that was in Frederick that night is it?
I know this aint Matty P talkin about being scared like you told people I was scared of your slow ass car by the way who have you even raced? Have you ever raced, you might want to sit on the bench and let the grown folks talk
Its a supra why would anyone be scared
AND I AM NOT SCARED OF SHIT like some people out of 100 races I have lost 1 so I am all good

by the way I dont roll race

I am down with a race with with your car Pennshop you got a strocker motor and nitrous and wont set a 13 second car out and the bike if it aint in the 8's I damn sure aint scared Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol... Fresse

18 degree 434 whaaaat

Last edited by JUGGIN on Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:38 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol...   Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ceazdachamp dethroned by low 10sec EVO! Lol...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TDSMotorsports :: Forums list :: Mitsubishi/Dsm-
Jump to: