TDSMotorsports
Team Down Shift Welcomes You!
TDSMotorsports
Team Down Shift Welcomes You!
TDSMotorsports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Car discussion forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Kajal Agarwal Hot Scenes Target=
Post parts u need or looking for here and our venders or admin will reply with prices I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 4:25 am by noladav

» Winborg Windows 7 Download
Post parts u need or looking for here and our venders or admin will reply with prices I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 3:28 am by noladav

» 15x8x0 offset , diamond racing wheels
Post parts u need or looking for here and our venders or admin will reply with prices I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:42 am by the animal

» Yo TeamDS
Post parts u need or looking for here and our venders or admin will reply with prices I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 5:15 pm by Michael Admin

» f1 spec fiberglass bucket seats
Post parts u need or looking for here and our venders or admin will reply with prices I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:15 pm by revs_2_9k

» WHOO has the nicest (badass) car stance?? low off sets,slammed, whatever you got show it!!!!
Post parts u need or looking for here and our venders or admin will reply with prices I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:04 pm by revs_2_9k

» 2 BFGoodrich G-Force Sport Tires
Post parts u need or looking for here and our venders or admin will reply with prices I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:17 pm by spun-erz

» I did a swap to my civic
Post parts u need or looking for here and our venders or admin will reply with prices I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:51 pm by Rudy

» d16 engine
Post parts u need or looking for here and our venders or admin will reply with prices I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:16 pm by b18ch1ck

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Post parts u need or looking for here and our venders or admin will reply with prices

Go down 
+8
HnAMotorsports
95hb88
turboegizzy
Nino_Dc2
Robert-EUROWERKS
teggy_4dr
Silver GGG
Michael Admin
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Michael Admin
Admin
Michael Admin

Post parts u need or looking for here and our venders or admin will reply with prices Empty
PostSubject: Post parts u need or looking for here and our venders or admin will reply with prices   Post parts u need or looking for here and our venders or admin will reply with prices I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:02 pm

Here you can post parts u need or looking for hear and one of our venders or admin will reply with prices or answers in this order

- Make/Model
- Motor
- Year
- Part needed

Last edited by Michael Admin on Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://tdsmotorsports.forumotion.net
Silver GGG

Post parts u need or looking for here and our venders or admin will reply with prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post parts u need or looking for here and our venders or admin will reply with prices   Post parts u need or looking for here and our venders or admin will reply with prices I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:45 am

Infiniti g35 coupe
vq3.5
hks catback and either fi or some type of test pipes...
Back to top Go down
teggy_4dr

teggy_4dr

PostSubject: Re: Post parts u need or looking for here and our venders or admin will reply with prices   Post parts u need or looking for here and our venders or admin will reply with prices I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:53 am

acura integra
b18b1
auto to manuel tranny swap lol!
Back to top Go down
Robert-EUROWERKS

Robert-EUROWERKS

PostSubject: Re: Post parts u need or looking for here and our venders or admin will reply with prices   Post parts u need or looking for here and our venders or admin will reply with prices I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 5:34 pm

teggy_4dr wrote:
acura integra
b18b1

Ok let me check that for you.
Back to top Go down
Michael Admin
Admin
Michael Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post parts u need or looking for here and our venders or admin will reply with prices   Post parts u need or looking for here and our venders or admin will reply with prices I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 5:51 pm

Post parts u need or looking for here and our venders or admin will reply with prices T_30797_01well i got a price for the
Invidia Exhaust Stanless Steel $820
Back to top Go down
Michael Admin
Admin
Michael Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post parts u need or looking for here and our venders or admin will reply with prices   Post parts u need or looking for here and our venders or admin will reply with prices I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 5:51 pm

ill get more prices to you tomorow
Back to top Go down
Nino_Dc2

Nino_Dc2

PostSubject: Re: Post parts u need or looking for here and our venders or admin will reply with prices   Post parts u need or looking for here and our venders or admin will reply with prices I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 6:42 pm

1998 Acura Integra GSR

Front and Rear Camber kit!
Back to top Go down
Michael Admin
Admin
Michael Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post parts u need or looking for here and our venders or admin will reply with prices   Post parts u need or looking for here and our venders or admin will reply with prices I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:02 pm

Post parts u need or looking for here and our venders or admin will reply with prices Skunk2-front-camber-kit_LRGFront Camber kit from skunk 2 is $185 but thats for Pro Series Adjustable front camber kit if you want the classics series there $165

Last edited by Michael Admin on Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Michael Admin
Admin
Michael Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post parts u need or looking for here and our venders or admin will reply with prices   Post parts u need or looking for here and our venders or admin will reply with prices I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:04 pm

I dont see any rear cambers for your car but i do see rear lower control arms and rear lower arm bar is that what your looking for?
Back to top Go down
turboegizzy

PostSubject: civic   Post parts u need or looking for here and our venders or admin will reply with prices I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:29 pm

yo its isaac civic gsr need engine rebuild gasket kit ,cometic head gasket ,price in low compression pistons, intercooler pipin, turbo oil lines and adaptors
Back to top Go down
Michael Admin
Admin
Michael Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post parts u need or looking for here and our venders or admin will reply with prices   Post parts u need or looking for here and our venders or admin will reply with prices I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:32 pm

For the Cometic full gasket kit W/O head gasket is $160

Cometic head gasket is $75
Back to top Go down
Michael Admin
Admin
Michael Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post parts u need or looking for here and our venders or admin will reply with prices   Post parts u need or looking for here and our venders or admin will reply with prices I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:46 pm

JE pistons 9:3:1 compression $400 dollers
$70 for the ring set
Back to top Go down
Michael Admin
Admin
Michael Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post parts u need or looking for here and our venders or admin will reply with prices   Post parts u need or looking for here and our venders or admin will reply with prices I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:47 pm

isaac put your self on the official member section so they kno your on the team
Post parts u need or looking for here and our venders or admin will reply with prices Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
Silver GGG

PostSubject: Re: Post parts u need or looking for here and our venders or admin will reply with prices   Post parts u need or looking for here and our venders or admin will reply with prices I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 8:44 pm

Anything besides invida?
Back to top Go down
Michael Admin
Admin
Michael Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post parts u need or looking for here and our venders or admin will reply with prices   Post parts u need or looking for here and our venders or admin will reply with prices I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 8:49 pm

Ill get more prices tomorow because i just got another distributor so ill have more parts available tomorow sorry for the inconvinence
Back to top Go down
Silver GGG

PostSubject: Re: Post parts u need or looking for here and our venders or admin will reply with prices   Post parts u need or looking for here and our venders or admin will reply with prices I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 9:16 pm

It's all good bro don't sweat it just see what u can get and well talk tommarow
Back to top Go down
Michael Admin
Admin
Michael Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post parts u need or looking for here and our venders or admin will reply with prices   Post parts u need or looking for here and our venders or admin will reply with prices I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 9:22 pm

Post parts u need or looking for here and our venders or admin will reply with prices ProductsHey Silver GGG I also found a HKS Hi Power its the best money can buy and it goes for $1,648
Back to top Go down
Silver GGG

PostSubject: Re: Post parts u need or looking for here and our venders or admin will reply with prices   Post parts u need or looking for here and our venders or admin will reply with prices I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 9:39 pm

That's the exact one I want... Actually found it cheaper btw... Is that with your hookup?
Back to top Go down
Michael Admin
Admin
Michael Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post parts u need or looking for here and our venders or admin will reply with prices   Post parts u need or looking for here and our venders or admin will reply with prices I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 9:44 pm

no its not thats my regular price if you join the team it will be cheaper 1500 will be the team price
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post parts u need or looking for here and our venders or admin will reply with prices   Post parts u need or looking for here and our venders or admin will reply with prices I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:34 pm

I'm assuming you dont have parts for NASTY mustangs? Sad
Back to top Go down
Robert-EUROWERKS

Robert-EUROWERKS

PostSubject: Re: Post parts u need or looking for here and our venders or admin will reply with prices   Post parts u need or looking for here and our venders or admin will reply with prices I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:54 pm

Smitty5.0 wrote:
I'm assuming you dont have parts for NASTY mustangs? Sad

Depends what do you need, we trying stay with imported cars but if i can help you out somehow , i'm gonna do it just let me know what you need Smile
Back to top Go down
Silver GGG

PostSubject: Re: Post parts u need or looking for here and our venders or admin will reply with prices   Post parts u need or looking for here and our venders or admin will reply with prices I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:43 pm

Seibon CF oem hood.

Nismo front bumper.

either oem or cf fenders.
Back to top Go down
95hb88

95hb88

PostSubject: Re: Post parts u need or looking for here and our venders or admin will reply with prices   Post parts u need or looking for here and our venders or admin will reply with prices I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 4:19 pm

im looking for a tailgate for my eg white if possible also any unwanted suspension parts
Back to top Go down
HnAMotorsports

PostSubject: Re: Post parts u need or looking for here and our venders or admin will reply with prices   Post parts u need or looking for here and our venders or admin will reply with prices I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:33 pm

teggy_4dr wrote:
acura integra
b18b1

$1500 Auto to Manual Conversion including, 2000 S4C(Short Geared Manual Trans 90k Miles), Slave Cylinder, Clutch Master Cylinder, Clutch Pedal, Hard lines, Competition Clutch's Exedy Smoker 1.5 w/ Flywheel and labor. Message me if interested I believe this is the best price available right now.
Back to top Go down
Silver GGG

PostSubject: Re: Post parts u need or looking for here and our venders or admin will reply with prices   Post parts u need or looking for here and our venders or admin will reply with prices I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 9:08 pm

thats cheap!!!

How much for auto to manuel swap for 06 g35 coupe...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post parts u need or looking for here and our venders or admin will reply with prices   Post parts u need or looking for here and our venders or admin will reply with prices I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post parts u need or looking for here and our venders or admin will reply with prices
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next