TDSMotorsports
Team Down Shift Welcomes You!
TDSMotorsports
Team Down Shift Welcomes You!
TDSMotorsports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Car discussion forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Kajal Agarwal Hot Scenes Target=
Haiti Benefit Car Show/BBQ!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 4:25 am by noladav

» Winborg Windows 7 Download
Haiti Benefit Car Show/BBQ!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 3:28 am by noladav

» 15x8x0 offset , diamond racing wheels
Haiti Benefit Car Show/BBQ!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:42 am by the animal

» Yo TeamDS
Haiti Benefit Car Show/BBQ!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 5:15 pm by Michael Admin

» f1 spec fiberglass bucket seats
Haiti Benefit Car Show/BBQ!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:15 pm by revs_2_9k

» WHOO has the nicest (badass) car stance?? low off sets,slammed, whatever you got show it!!!!
Haiti Benefit Car Show/BBQ!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:04 pm by revs_2_9k

» 2 BFGoodrich G-Force Sport Tires
Haiti Benefit Car Show/BBQ!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:17 pm by spun-erz

» I did a swap to my civic
Haiti Benefit Car Show/BBQ!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:51 pm by Rudy

» d16 engine
Haiti Benefit Car Show/BBQ!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:16 pm by b18ch1ck

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Haiti Benefit Car Show/BBQ!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Walt_FA5

Walt_FA5

Haiti Benefit Car Show/BBQ!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Haiti Benefit Car Show/BBQ!!!!   Haiti Benefit Car Show/BBQ!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:55 pm

So its obvious that Haiti is in a time of crisis, but what are we doing to help? It may be as easy as donating to an organization or just creating your own fundraiser that would benefit the people in Haiti. One way or another, we should do what we can to support this cause. There will be a Car Show and BBQ on Sunday, March 21st from 12-5pm at the North West High School parking lot off of Great Seneca Highway. The entrance fee will be $5 a person and children under 10 years of age will get in for free. There will also be a shoes and cloths drive, so bring anything that you are willing to donate. If you are interested in showing your car, the fee will be $10 and you will pay and enter when you get there.

There will be plenty of food such as burgers, hot dogs, candy, etc. and it will be part of the fundraiser. There will be a moon bounce and face painting for kids. Music will be played by local dj, DJ MAESTRO. Security will be by MoCo Police.

Please invite your friends to come and support and even show off their awesome cars. We are hoping for a big turn out and to help out the earthquake victims of Haiti as much as we can. If you have any questions or comments please let me know.

I think it would be cool to get a little caravan to head over there the day of. Im thinking meet at flagship around 11:30 and then heading over there around 12. If you are attending this event and joining the caravan, please say so on this thread and ill add you to the list and keep udating it as much as possible

Tell a friend Wink

Attending Caravan List:

1.Walt_FA5
Back to top Go down
Silver GGG

PostSubject: Re: Haiti Benefit Car Show/BBQ!!!!   Haiti Benefit Car Show/BBQ!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:31 am

i may be down.... cars in the damn shop again...
Back to top Go down
Walt_FA5

Walt_FA5

PostSubject: Re: Haiti Benefit Car Show/BBQ!!!!   Haiti Benefit Car Show/BBQ!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:11 am

Damn man. Hopefully it'll be up and running by then. It isn't until the end of March, so you should have some time Wink
Back to top Go down
subyfan

subyfan

PostSubject: Re: Haiti Benefit Car Show/BBQ!!!!   Haiti Benefit Car Show/BBQ!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:09 am

im down to go and i think a couple of my friends are
Back to top Go down
MoarrrPowerPlz

PostSubject: Re: Haiti Benefit Car Show/BBQ!!!!   Haiti Benefit Car Show/BBQ!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 3:47 pm

i've received 98767767 facebook notifications talking about date changes and location changes. lol. they get annoying after a while so i just stop reading them.

when exactly is this and where is it?
Back to top Go down
subyfan

subyfan

PostSubject: Re: Haiti Benefit Car Show/BBQ!!!!   Haiti Benefit Car Show/BBQ!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 4:48 pm

i thought it was this sunday...does anyone know if its going to still happen?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haiti Benefit Car Show/BBQ!!!!   Haiti Benefit Car Show/BBQ!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haiti Benefit Car Show/BBQ!!!!
Page 1 of 1