TDSMotorsports
Team Down Shift Welcomes You!
TDSMotorsports
Team Down Shift Welcomes You!
TDSMotorsports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Car discussion forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Kajal Agarwal Hot Scenes Target=
WHOO has the nicest (badass) car stance?? low off sets,slammed, whatever you got show it!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 4:25 am by noladav

» Winborg Windows 7 Download
WHOO has the nicest (badass) car stance?? low off sets,slammed, whatever you got show it!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 3:28 am by noladav

» 15x8x0 offset , diamond racing wheels
WHOO has the nicest (badass) car stance?? low off sets,slammed, whatever you got show it!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:42 am by the animal

» Yo TeamDS
WHOO has the nicest (badass) car stance?? low off sets,slammed, whatever you got show it!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 5:15 pm by Michael Admin

» f1 spec fiberglass bucket seats
WHOO has the nicest (badass) car stance?? low off sets,slammed, whatever you got show it!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:15 pm by revs_2_9k

» WHOO has the nicest (badass) car stance?? low off sets,slammed, whatever you got show it!!!!
WHOO has the nicest (badass) car stance?? low off sets,slammed, whatever you got show it!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:04 pm by revs_2_9k

» 2 BFGoodrich G-Force Sport Tires
WHOO has the nicest (badass) car stance?? low off sets,slammed, whatever you got show it!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:17 pm by spun-erz

» I did a swap to my civic
WHOO has the nicest (badass) car stance?? low off sets,slammed, whatever you got show it!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:51 pm by Rudy

» d16 engine
WHOO has the nicest (badass) car stance?? low off sets,slammed, whatever you got show it!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:16 pm by b18ch1ck

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

WHOO has the nicest (badass) car stance?? low off sets,slammed, whatever you got show it!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
teggy_4dr

teggy_4dr

WHOO has the nicest (badass) car stance?? low off sets,slammed, whatever you got show it!!!! Empty
PostSubject: WHOO has the nicest (badass) car stance?? low off sets,slammed, whatever you got show it!!!!   WHOO has the nicest (badass) car stance?? low off sets,slammed, whatever you got show it!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:32 am

well the title says it all. I think we would all like to see who here has the nicest stance around.. Also tell us what you had done to get your stance. SHOW IT AND BE PROUD!! Very Happy
something like this!!!

Photobucket

lets see what you got

Last edited by teggy_4dr on Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JUGGIN

JUGGIN

WHOO has the nicest (badass) car stance?? low off sets,slammed, whatever you got show it!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHOO has the nicest (badass) car stance?? low off sets,slammed, whatever you got show it!!!!   WHOO has the nicest (badass) car stance?? low off sets,slammed, whatever you got show it!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:14 am

WHOO has the nicest (badass) car stance?? low off sets,slammed, whatever you got show it!!!! DSCF1232
WHOO has the nicest (badass) car stance?? low off sets,slammed, whatever you got show it!!!! 516175474_T3GUJ-O
Back to top Go down
teggy_4dr

teggy_4dr

PostSubject: Re: WHOO has the nicest (badass) car stance?? low off sets,slammed, whatever you got show it!!!!   WHOO has the nicest (badass) car stance?? low off sets,slammed, whatever you got show it!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:32 am

nice!! keep them coming !!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Silver GGG

PostSubject: Re: WHOO has the nicest (badass) car stance?? low off sets,slammed, whatever you got show it!!!!   WHOO has the nicest (badass) car stance?? low off sets,slammed, whatever you got show it!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 12:16 am

damn my old car use to... not anymore Sad
Back to top Go down
teggy_4dr

teggy_4dr

PostSubject: Re: WHOO has the nicest (badass) car stance?? low off sets,slammed, whatever you got show it!!!!   WHOO has the nicest (badass) car stance?? low off sets,slammed, whatever you got show it!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:20 pm

its time to do something about that !! cheers
Back to top Go down
revs_2_9k

revs_2_9k

PostSubject: Re: WHOO has the nicest (badass) car stance?? low off sets,slammed, whatever you got show it!!!!   WHOO has the nicest (badass) car stance?? low off sets,slammed, whatever you got show it!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:04 pm

im resurecting an old thread but we gotta a logo for cars like that on s2k forums
WHOO has the nicest (badass) car stance?? low off sets,slammed, whatever you got show it!!!! Sig-small
personally i dont really like cars wen there not used for there purpose yes they look nice at the expense of ne tires oever couple months, busting cv joints, effin struts up, i jus dnt think its worth it its jus another fad that will fade in time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHOO has the nicest (badass) car stance?? low off sets,slammed, whatever you got show it!!!!   WHOO has the nicest (badass) car stance?? low off sets,slammed, whatever you got show it!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHOO has the nicest (badass) car stance?? low off sets,slammed, whatever you got show it!!!!
Page 1 of 1