TDSMotorsports
Team Down Shift Welcomes You!
TDSMotorsports
Team Down Shift Welcomes You!
TDSMotorsports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Car discussion forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Kajal Agarwal Hot Scenes Target=
New to here, so wanna give my intro I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 4:25 am by noladav

» Winborg Windows 7 Download
New to here, so wanna give my intro I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 3:28 am by noladav

» 15x8x0 offset , diamond racing wheels
New to here, so wanna give my intro I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:42 am by the animal

» Yo TeamDS
New to here, so wanna give my intro I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 5:15 pm by Michael Admin

» f1 spec fiberglass bucket seats
New to here, so wanna give my intro I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:15 pm by revs_2_9k

» WHOO has the nicest (badass) car stance?? low off sets,slammed, whatever you got show it!!!!
New to here, so wanna give my intro I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:04 pm by revs_2_9k

» 2 BFGoodrich G-Force Sport Tires
New to here, so wanna give my intro I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:17 pm by spun-erz

» I did a swap to my civic
New to here, so wanna give my intro I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:51 pm by Rudy

» d16 engine
New to here, so wanna give my intro I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:16 pm by b18ch1ck

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

New to here, so wanna give my intro

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bal3ieb0i

New to here, so wanna give my intro Empty
PostSubject: New to here, so wanna give my intro   New to here, so wanna give my intro I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:28 am

Hey guys. I'm new to this forum, but plan to get use to this. Currently member of 8thcivic.com
Stephen
Columbia, MD
2010 Taffy White Civic Sedan (stock with slight exterior changes)
Back to top Go down
Walt_FA5

Walt_FA5

PostSubject: Re: New to here, so wanna give my intro   New to here, so wanna give my intro I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:49 am

Whats up Stephen. Hope you enjoy the site. Its not as active right now just because its fairly new and more of a local forum, so since their arent many meets or people working on their cars due to cold and bad weather, there isnt much to talk about. But me and a couple of the admins try to update the forum as much as we can and we are expecting big things for the site when the weather gets better. So please dont give up on us and i hope to see you at our meets, events, photoshoots, etc. Wink
Back to top Go down
spun-erz

spun-erz

PostSubject: Re: New to here, so wanna give my intro   New to here, so wanna give my intro I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:37 pm

Hey man whatsup welcome im from the columbia area too maby when the days get better we can cruise together to go to a flagship meet.
Back to top Go down
Michael Admin
Admin
Michael Admin

PostSubject: Re: New to here, so wanna give my intro   New to here, so wanna give my intro I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:03 pm

Welcome to our site hopefully ull come down to meet us in person at one of our meets
Back to top Go down
https://tdsmotorsports.forumotion.net
Bal3ieb0i

PostSubject: Re: New to here, so wanna give my intro   New to here, so wanna give my intro I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:17 am

Thanks guys. Sure thing on the meets even though my car is pretty stock besides a few small tings like HIDS, tint, and little lights here and there.
The site looks good so far and like the local forum concept. Helps gather people around the area better.

and spun-erz, yea sounds good. jus gotta wait for all the snow to met. splashes from the wet roads sucks...
Back to top Go down
Walt_FA5

Walt_FA5

PostSubject: Re: New to here, so wanna give my intro   New to here, so wanna give my intro I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:27 am

Thats cool dude. Whats your first engine mod gonna be?
Back to top Go down
Bal3ieb0i

PostSubject: Re: New to here, so wanna give my intro   New to here, so wanna give my intro I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:09 am

prob pullies need a little something to push my car that has no power, but mainly im going for looks. have a taffy white fa1, 20% tint, 8k hids, black roof soon, blue drls, not sure which to go first drop or lips but, hfp front lip, side skirts (hfp/mugen), rear lip (mugen rear diffuser/hfp rear lip) and the drop im not sure. dont plan on autox so i might just go with springs, but since maryland has bunch of bumps, pot holes, cracks, etc... i might have to go with coilovers
Back to top Go down
Walt_FA5

Walt_FA5

PostSubject: Re: New to here, so wanna give my intro   New to here, so wanna give my intro I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 12:00 pm

Coilovers would be alot better and the hfp front lip looks really good. I would get that. Got any pics of your whip?
Back to top Go down
Bal3ieb0i

PostSubject: Re: New to here, so wanna give my intro   New to here, so wanna give my intro I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:56 pm

nah. camera just broke so haven't gotten the chance to take any plus the snow
Back to top Go down
Walt_FA5

Walt_FA5

PostSubject: Re: New to here, so wanna give my intro   New to here, so wanna give my intro I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 2:33 pm

O,ok. Well you should come out to our flagship meet when it warms up and we can take some pictures Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bal3ieb0i

PostSubject: Re: New to here, so wanna give my intro   New to here, so wanna give my intro I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:30 pm

lol yea trying to go to the next flagship. gonna feel little intimidate cuz i have dinky little car but yea... ill definitely try.
Back to top Go down
Walt_FA5

Walt_FA5

PostSubject: Re: New to here, so wanna give my intro   New to here, so wanna give my intro I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:46 pm

lol. No worries Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bal3ieb0i

PostSubject: Re: New to here, so wanna give my intro   New to here, so wanna give my intro I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:18 am

lol u can easily say that with ur hooked up k20 which is like beyond my r18 Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to here, so wanna give my intro   New to here, so wanna give my intro I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to here, so wanna give my intro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TDSMotorsports :: Forums list :: Introduction-
Jump to: