TDSMotorsports
Team Down Shift Welcomes You!
TDSMotorsports
Team Down Shift Welcomes You!
TDSMotorsports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Car discussion forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Kajal Agarwal Hot Scenes Target=
New Street Racing Bill that will most likely pass..........JAIL TIME???? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 4:25 am by noladav

» Winborg Windows 7 Download
New Street Racing Bill that will most likely pass..........JAIL TIME???? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 3:28 am by noladav

» 15x8x0 offset , diamond racing wheels
New Street Racing Bill that will most likely pass..........JAIL TIME???? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:42 am by the animal

» Yo TeamDS
New Street Racing Bill that will most likely pass..........JAIL TIME???? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 5:15 pm by Michael Admin

» f1 spec fiberglass bucket seats
New Street Racing Bill that will most likely pass..........JAIL TIME???? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:15 pm by revs_2_9k

» WHOO has the nicest (badass) car stance?? low off sets,slammed, whatever you got show it!!!!
New Street Racing Bill that will most likely pass..........JAIL TIME???? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:04 pm by revs_2_9k

» 2 BFGoodrich G-Force Sport Tires
New Street Racing Bill that will most likely pass..........JAIL TIME???? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:17 pm by spun-erz

» I did a swap to my civic
New Street Racing Bill that will most likely pass..........JAIL TIME???? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:51 pm by Rudy

» d16 engine
New Street Racing Bill that will most likely pass..........JAIL TIME???? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:16 pm by b18ch1ck

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

New Street Racing Bill that will most likely pass..........JAIL TIME????

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Walt_FA5

Walt_FA5

New Street Racing Bill that will most likely pass..........JAIL TIME???? Empty
PostSubject: New Street Racing Bill that will most likely pass..........JAIL TIME????   New Street Racing Bill that will most likely pass..........JAIL TIME???? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:58 am

So I came out to flaghship one night to catch up with some of the guys from St8 Street and one of the guys told me about this new bill that may pass that would have anyone involved in a street race, do jail time. Thats on top of the $500+ fine. I have been pulled over for street racing with one of the guys from Str8 Street and we both got 4 different tickets: Speeding, Reckless Driving, Negligent Driving, and Engaging in speed competition. We both had to pay a total of $1500 in fines. We went to court for it and received no mercy from the judge. So imagine having to pay $1500 and also having to do some serious jail time, now. Just a word of advice.............BE CAREFUL. I understand how fun street racing can be and I am guilty of engaging in such activity, but if you really feel the need for speed and you happen to be on the street and see a car that might want to race.........think before you act! It may not be worth it if you have to pay so much money and spend around 2 months in jail.

Here is what i found.....

http://mlis.state.md.us/2010rs/fnotes/bil_0005/hb0425.pdf

There are obviously other ways to go fast with your car and still have a good time. You can go drag racing at a track, circuit racing, auto crossing, and drifting. There are places to do this and I will update the site for any of these events as to prevent getting a big ass ticket and jail time.

There is also a new undercover cop riding in a black g35 and also look out for a 06 silver accord with tint. Ive seen him bust some people Wink

http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/mid-atlantic/5132-new-va-cop-car.html
Back to top Go down
JUGGIN

JUGGIN

PostSubject: Re: New Street Racing Bill that will most likely pass..........JAIL TIME????   New Street Racing Bill that will most likely pass..........JAIL TIME???? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:36 am

If your car is fast enough they wont catch you
"Unless your throughtle cabe breaks" Sad
Back to top Go down
Walt_FA5

Walt_FA5

PostSubject: Re: New Street Racing Bill that will most likely pass..........JAIL TIME????   New Street Racing Bill that will most likely pass..........JAIL TIME???? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:56 am

LMAO^ lol!
Back to top Go down
xervous36

xervous36

PostSubject: Re: New Street Racing Bill that will most likely pass..........JAIL TIME????   New Street Racing Bill that will most likely pass..........JAIL TIME???? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:26 am

thanks for the heads up! Wink
Back to top Go down
xervous36

xervous36

PostSubject: Re: New Street Racing Bill that will most likely pass..........JAIL TIME????   New Street Racing Bill that will most likely pass..........JAIL TIME???? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:27 am

thanks for the heads up! Wink
Back to top Go down
Michael Admin
Admin
Michael Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Street Racing Bill that will most likely pass..........JAIL TIME????   New Street Racing Bill that will most likely pass..........JAIL TIME???? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 4:11 pm

dont race on the street unless your fast Laughing first so u win... second so u can dip from the popo lol
Back to top Go down
https://tdsmotorsports.forumotion.net
teggy_4dr

teggy_4dr

PostSubject: Re: New Street Racing Bill that will most likely pass..........JAIL TIME????   New Street Racing Bill that will most likely pass..........JAIL TIME???? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:14 pm

shyt! ill get cought for sure!!
Back to top Go down
Walt_FA5

Walt_FA5

PostSubject: Re: New Street Racing Bill that will most likely pass..........JAIL TIME????   New Street Racing Bill that will most likely pass..........JAIL TIME???? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 1:29 am

teggy_4dr wrote:
shyt! ill get cought for sure!!

lol! Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Street Racing Bill that will most likely pass..........JAIL TIME????   New Street Racing Bill that will most likely pass..........JAIL TIME???? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Street Racing Bill that will most likely pass..........JAIL TIME????
Page 1 of 1