TDSMotorsports
Team Down Shift Welcomes You!
TDSMotorsports
Team Down Shift Welcomes You!
TDSMotorsports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Car discussion forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Kajal Agarwal Hot Scenes Target=
How to post up pictures on the forum!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 4:25 am by noladav

» Winborg Windows 7 Download
How to post up pictures on the forum!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 3:28 am by noladav

» 15x8x0 offset , diamond racing wheels
How to post up pictures on the forum!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:42 am by the animal

» Yo TeamDS
How to post up pictures on the forum!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 5:15 pm by Michael Admin

» f1 spec fiberglass bucket seats
How to post up pictures on the forum!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:15 pm by revs_2_9k

» WHOO has the nicest (badass) car stance?? low off sets,slammed, whatever you got show it!!!!
How to post up pictures on the forum!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:04 pm by revs_2_9k

» 2 BFGoodrich G-Force Sport Tires
How to post up pictures on the forum!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:17 pm by spun-erz

» I did a swap to my civic
How to post up pictures on the forum!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:51 pm by Rudy

» d16 engine
How to post up pictures on the forum!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:16 pm by b18ch1ck

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

How to post up pictures on the forum!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Walt_FA5

Walt_FA5

How to post up pictures on the forum!!! Empty
PostSubject: How to post up pictures on the forum!!!   How to post up pictures on the forum!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 12:09 am

So if you don't know how to post up a picture on the forum whether you want to post it up on the thread or put a picture as your signature like the red si tachometer on mine, just go to this website...upload your picture through it and if you need to resize the picture, you can do so on that site. The cool thing about this is that you don't have to create an acount or anything and its free. Once the picture is uploaded, just copy the url that is "Hotlinks for forums 1" and paste it anywere in the message box or wherever you need to for your signature. Please dont make the pictures too big or too small because its frustrating to try really hard to look at a small picture or try to see an oversized picture. lol. If you have any other questions...ask on this thread. Here is the link Wink

http://imageshack.us/
Back to top Go down
Chino7769

Chino7769

How to post up pictures on the forum!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to post up pictures on the forum!!!   How to post up pictures on the forum!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:23 pm

How to post up pictures on the forum!!! Eclips13

How to post up pictures on the forum!!! Eclips14
Back to top Go down

How to post up pictures on the forum!!!
Page 1 of 1