TDSMotorsports
Team Down Shift Welcomes You!
TDSMotorsports
Team Down Shift Welcomes You!
TDSMotorsports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Car discussion forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Kajal Agarwal Hot Scenes Target=
AutoX with Capital Driving Club!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 4:25 am by noladav

» Winborg Windows 7 Download
AutoX with Capital Driving Club!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 3:28 am by noladav

» 15x8x0 offset , diamond racing wheels
AutoX with Capital Driving Club!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:42 am by the animal

» Yo TeamDS
AutoX with Capital Driving Club!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 5:15 pm by Michael Admin

» f1 spec fiberglass bucket seats
AutoX with Capital Driving Club!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:15 pm by revs_2_9k

» WHOO has the nicest (badass) car stance?? low off sets,slammed, whatever you got show it!!!!
AutoX with Capital Driving Club!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:04 pm by revs_2_9k

» 2 BFGoodrich G-Force Sport Tires
AutoX with Capital Driving Club!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:17 pm by spun-erz

» I did a swap to my civic
AutoX with Capital Driving Club!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:51 pm by Rudy

» d16 engine
AutoX with Capital Driving Club!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:16 pm by b18ch1ck

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

AutoX with Capital Driving Club!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Walt_FA5

Walt_FA5

AutoX with Capital Driving Club!!!! Empty
PostSubject: AutoX with Capital Driving Club!!!!   AutoX with Capital Driving Club!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:17 am

So last year Mike (Team Leader) and I tried AutoX for our first time at the Harry Grove Stadium and it was one of the funnest things that we have experienced with our cars. It truly tested our cars suspension, brakes, handling, and power-band. I have gone a few other times and each time was a different course and a new experience. Some courses are easier than others but all in all, it is always fun. Now that we have this forum up, I would like to get more people to come to the AutoX events. Capital Driving Club is the organization that is in charge of planning the event. Here is their website...

http://capitaldrivingclub.com/

The schedule is not updated yet but as you can see, they start sometime at the end of March. March is right around the corner, so I am posting this up early so that anyone interested in doing this may prep their cars for AutoX season. Whether your car is turbocharged, supercharged, or k20charged Cool lol!
You should bring your car to the track. Fast or slow, driving you car to make good times on the track is fun. CDC hosts their events in different places like Harry Grove Stadium, Prince Georges Stadium, Summit Point, and a few other places. The cost to enter your car is $40 and that allows you to do about 8 runs on a test and tune day. 4 in the morning and 4 in the afternoon. More details will be posted up if i see people respond to this thread in anyway to see who is interested.

IF NOBODY IS INTERESTED IN THIS, THEN I WILL DROP THE THREAD BUT IF YOU ARE SOMEWHAT INTERESTED IN IT, THE PLEASE POST SOMETHING SHOWING YOUR INTEREST. THANKS Wink

For those of you who don't know what AutoX is, here it is....

If you don't think you're car is good enough to do this.......think again. Any car or type of driver is allowed. Auto or Manuel Tranny, 600 or 100hp, it doesn't matter. I would like to see some people come to the next event when i post up the AutoX event in the EVENTS thread.They have about 15 events during the year, so if you can't make it to one, then come to the next or the one after that Very Happy

Here's a view from the outside Wink

Back to top Go down
blackjoint

blackjoint

PostSubject: Re: AutoX with Capital Driving Club!!!!   AutoX with Capital Driving Club!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:14 pm

im down man! do u need a helmelt?
Back to top Go down
krash

krash

PostSubject: Re: AutoX with Capital Driving Club!!!!   AutoX with Capital Driving Club!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:19 pm

<-------- Showing interest
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/krash91
Walt_FA5

Walt_FA5

PostSubject: Re: AutoX with Capital Driving Club!!!!   AutoX with Capital Driving Club!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:41 pm

blackjoint wrote:

Yeah, you need a DOT helmet. They provide helmets there but I prefer to bring my own cause a lot of people have worn those helmets. lol
Back to top Go down
Walt_FA5

Walt_FA5

PostSubject: Re: AutoX with Capital Driving Club!!!!   AutoX with Capital Driving Club!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:41 pm

krash wrote:
<-------- Showing interest

Basketball lol!
Back to top Go down
blackjoint

blackjoint

PostSubject: Re: AutoX with Capital Driving Club!!!!   AutoX with Capital Driving Club!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:59 pm

Walt_FA5 wrote:
blackjoint wrote:

Yeah, you need a DOT helmet. They provide helmets there but I prefer to bring my own cause a lot of people have worn those helmets. lol

haha yea dude i feel u, u dont know what ppl have done to those things. they expensive?
Back to top Go down
Walt_FA5

Walt_FA5

PostSubject: Re: AutoX with Capital Driving Club!!!!   AutoX with Capital Driving Club!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:02 pm

Back to top Go down
blackjoint

blackjoint

PostSubject: Re: AutoX with Capital Driving Club!!!!   AutoX with Capital Driving Club!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:04 pm

haha thanks walt ill look into them.
Back to top Go down
krash

krash

PostSubject: Re: AutoX with Capital Driving Club!!!!   AutoX with Capital Driving Club!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:03 pm

haha, me and vijay picked some up at a pawn shop by trading a mini-fridge. I guess they're going to come in handy rofl
Back to top Go down
Walt_FA5

Walt_FA5

PostSubject: Re: AutoX with Capital Driving Club!!!!   AutoX with Capital Driving Club!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:17 pm

krash wrote:
haha, me and vijay picked some up at a pawn shop by trading a mini-fridge. I guess they're going to come in handy rofl

LMAO. Yeah dude. I had one from when I owned a Moped and kept it in the house. I was about to get rid of it cause I didn't think i would need it but luckily enough, I did Very Happy lol. Why did you trade a minifridge for helmets?? LMAO. You guys are crazy. Hahaha lol!
Back to top Go down
krash

krash

PostSubject: Re: AutoX with Capital Driving Club!!!!   AutoX with Capital Driving Club!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:10 pm

we orginally went up there to trade one of his sub-boxes for a bigger one, and then we saw the helmets, and we had a mini-fridge. So vijay hussled the crap out of the dude and we walked out with 2 12s in a box, and 2 helmets
Back to top Go down
spun-erz

spun-erz

PostSubject: Re: AutoX with Capital Driving Club!!!!   AutoX with Capital Driving Club!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 3:00 pm

Ive been an auto x event that i think happens ever year at the Fed ex stadium in lanham.
I am not sure though il look for some details online.
Back to top Go down
spun-erz

spun-erz

PostSubject: Re: AutoX with Capital Driving Club!!!!   AutoX with Capital Driving Club!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 3:05 pm

Back to top Go down
Walt_FA5

Walt_FA5

PostSubject: Re: AutoX with Capital Driving Club!!!!   AutoX with Capital Driving Club!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:03 am

spun-erz wrote:
Ive been an auto x event that i think happens ever year at the Fed ex stadium in lanham.
I am not sure though il look for some details online.

Thanks for the link. Ill be sure to check out that club so that we may get more AutoX events going here Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AutoX with Capital Driving Club!!!!   AutoX with Capital Driving Club!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AutoX with Capital Driving Club!!!!
Page 1 of 1