TDSMotorsports
Team Down Shift Welcomes You!
TDSMotorsports
Team Down Shift Welcomes You!
TDSMotorsports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Car discussion forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Kajal Agarwal Hot Scenes Target=
AutoX @ Harry Grove Stadium: Sunday March 28th @ 8am I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 4:25 am by noladav

» Winborg Windows 7 Download
AutoX @ Harry Grove Stadium: Sunday March 28th @ 8am I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 3:28 am by noladav

» 15x8x0 offset , diamond racing wheels
AutoX @ Harry Grove Stadium: Sunday March 28th @ 8am I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:42 am by the animal

» Yo TeamDS
AutoX @ Harry Grove Stadium: Sunday March 28th @ 8am I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 5:15 pm by Michael Admin

» f1 spec fiberglass bucket seats
AutoX @ Harry Grove Stadium: Sunday March 28th @ 8am I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:15 pm by revs_2_9k

» WHOO has the nicest (badass) car stance?? low off sets,slammed, whatever you got show it!!!!
AutoX @ Harry Grove Stadium: Sunday March 28th @ 8am I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:04 pm by revs_2_9k

» 2 BFGoodrich G-Force Sport Tires
AutoX @ Harry Grove Stadium: Sunday March 28th @ 8am I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:17 pm by spun-erz

» I did a swap to my civic
AutoX @ Harry Grove Stadium: Sunday March 28th @ 8am I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:51 pm by Rudy

» d16 engine
AutoX @ Harry Grove Stadium: Sunday March 28th @ 8am I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:16 pm by b18ch1ck

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

AutoX @ Harry Grove Stadium: Sunday March 28th @ 8am

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Walt_FA5

Walt_FA5

AutoX @ Harry Grove Stadium: Sunday March 28th @ 8am Empty
PostSubject: AutoX @ Harry Grove Stadium: Sunday March 28th @ 8am   AutoX @ Harry Grove Stadium: Sunday March 28th @ 8am I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 12:51 pm

There will be an autocrossing event at the Harry Grove Stadium in Frederick this coming Sunday the 28th of March. Anyone is welcome to come and run their car on the track or just come and spectate. It is free to spectate and $40 to run your car. They usually give you 6 runs the entire day depending on how the day goes. Sometimes you get more. It could be 8. 3 or 4 in the morning and then 3 or 4 in the afternoon. This is a very fun event and any car of any make or style is welcome. Whether your car makes 100hp or 800hp, you should come because you need more than just speed to make good times on this course. This is something that will test your skills on a complex course.

You are required to wear a DOT approved helmet and passengers are welcome in the cars but only if they have a helmet as well.

They provide helmets for people that need it.

Inspection starts precisely at 8 am. So be there on time or you will not be running that day.

There can be absolutely nothing loose in your car or your trunk, so if you are going to run your car, make sure you empty out your car.

No loose change, cloths, tools, etc. NOT EVEN IN YOUR TRUNK.

Everything under your hood must be secure.

This is a very fun and experiencing event and so I encourage you to bring some friends to either watch or participate.

We will be meeting at the flagship carwash in gaithersburg around 7 15 and leaving around 7 30 to head to frederick. I will post up more details on the cruise to Frederick later this week.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS............PLEASE ASK ME.

CLICK ON THE SCHEDULE ICON ON THIS LINK AND SIGN UP FOR THE SUNDAY "TEST AND TUNE" DAY. THIS IS THE ONLY WAY YOU WILL BE ABLE TO RUN.

http://capitaldrivingclub.com/

Back to top Go down
krash

krash

AutoX @ Harry Grove Stadium: Sunday March 28th @ 8am Empty
PostSubject: Re: AutoX @ Harry Grove Stadium: Sunday March 28th @ 8am   AutoX @ Harry Grove Stadium: Sunday March 28th @ 8am I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:42 pm

I signed up. I wish they had more events that weren't on saturday haha.

SO EXCITED
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/krash91

AutoX @ Harry Grove Stadium: Sunday March 28th @ 8am
Page 1 of 1