TDSMotorsports
Team Down Shift Welcomes You!
TDSMotorsports
Team Down Shift Welcomes You!
TDSMotorsports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Car discussion forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Kajal Agarwal Hot Scenes Target=
Martin aka TC Talk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 4:25 am by noladav

» Winborg Windows 7 Download
Martin aka TC Talk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 3:28 am by noladav

» 15x8x0 offset , diamond racing wheels
Martin aka TC Talk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:42 am by the animal

» Yo TeamDS
Martin aka TC Talk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 5:15 pm by Michael Admin

» f1 spec fiberglass bucket seats
Martin aka TC Talk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:15 pm by revs_2_9k

» WHOO has the nicest (badass) car stance?? low off sets,slammed, whatever you got show it!!!!
Martin aka TC Talk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:04 pm by revs_2_9k

» 2 BFGoodrich G-Force Sport Tires
Martin aka TC Talk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:17 pm by spun-erz

» I did a swap to my civic
Martin aka TC Talk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:51 pm by Rudy

» d16 engine
Martin aka TC Talk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:16 pm by b18ch1ck

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Martin aka TC Talk

Go down 
+17
Pennshopcustoms
i shitonevo's
MR ED
Silver GGG
gsx-boi55
EhyBrah123
DC5_Champ88
FWD EVO
NoJoDa_Ferio
Walt_FA5
mr 2rbo
vq35r
MoarrrPowerPlz
Michael Admin
ILSR** JESSE
Jizzed on my TC
HnAMotorsports
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
mr 2rbo

Martin aka TC Talk - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:51 pm

hahah i have no idea wat ur talking about ed. i mean uve never raced for money before and not had it given to u? that would be rude! hahahahahahahahhah
Back to top Go down
mr 2rbo

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:54 pm

sike just playing that was a different situation and i dont want to bring it up again lol
Back to top Go down
MoarrrPowerPlz

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 4:01 pm

lol @ the sarcasim from jason and ed Razz

having a bad reputation hurts...races could be hard to get if the people your trying to race aren't sure if you'll pay up or not....just saying.
Back to top Go down
DC5_Champ88

DC5_Champ88

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 4:52 pm

bulllshitz
Back to top Go down
Michael Admin
Admin
Michael Admin

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:58 pm

lol thats why TFR is using tds's site right so keep talking shit
Back to top Go down
https://tdsmotorsports.forumotion.net
MR ED

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 6:17 pm

I don't recall talking shit.
Back to top Go down
i shitonevo's

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:26 pm

so after all this talk does team downshift agree to hand over the money anytime soon?... we all that come out to flagship my not be pushing 500hp or make mad bank. we from str8 srt33t to team downshift put up even the last penny we have. from a dig to a roll the rules are all the same. chase is a race. what you guys did ystrdy is called hypocritical. iv seen every one there use the chase is a race type rules be for in other places, with other people. those rules didnt seem to mean shit last night. ardy him self told me today he was on the bottle. you guys should do whats rite.....
Back to top Go down
vq35r

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:43 pm

agreed with alex, its only fair that you do whats right
Back to top Go down
Michael Admin
Admin
Michael Admin

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:27 pm

First of all theres no way to hear ardys car spin and the only way to tell if it was you'd had to be in the car to tell cause that car is to loud to hear tire spin and howard made it clear with martin no funny shit we will gladly run it nack for the same money with out the nitrous but with the drag radials on from a dig..from a roll... neither driver beeps and we get a middle man that will hold all the money so there isnt any bullshit we can probly get jesse or one of his crew members hold the bread because they are nuetral that way they decide. cause honesly this shit can go on forever I dont want this to fuck up a good thing at flagship from here on out we get a middle man that way theres no bull shit and neither driver will beep neither a str8 street guy or TDS guy will hold money or beep from here on out
Back to top Go down
https://tdsmotorsports.forumotion.net
i shitonevo's

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:37 pm

Mike I agree with u but you can tell when a front wheel drive spins... First pay up and if they feel like they can win then wht they have to lose?
Back to top Go down
MoarrrPowerPlz

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:40 pm

Michael Admin wrote:
First of all theres no way to hear ardys car spin and the only way to tell if it was you'd had to be in the car to tell cause that car is to loud to hear tire spin and howard made it clear with martin no funny shit we will gladly run it nack for the same money with out the nitrous but with the drag radials on from a dig..from a roll... neither driver beeps and we get a middle man that will hold all the money so there isnt any bullshit we can probly get jesse or one of his crew members hold the bread because they are nuetral that way they decide. cause honesly this shit can go on forever I dont want this to fuck up a good thing at flagship from here on out we get a middle man that way theres no bull shit and neither driver will beep neither a str8 street guy or TDS guy will hold money or beep from here on out

WHY should martin race from a dig when you all already did that on friday? he lost and paid up. then when you raced again from a roll (i dont give a fuck if you race on cloud 9 in reverse with beyonce sucking your dick, a race is a race) and you all agreed and put money down, you lost. ardy chased and put a car on martin, and martin was able to come back.

maybe he had problems with his nitrous? maybe aliens shrunk his left leg so he couldn't hit the clutch like usual? i dont fucking know, but martin won, and you all refused to pay up and instead decided to bitch/whine around for an hour and a half with excuses and another race proposal.

it dont even matter if it was a race with martin. in a race with anyone, if you chase you race, and if you lose, you pay up.

mike, no disrespect, but "from here on out"????.... like i said before, nobody is going to want to race a crew who might not pay up when they lose...

what happened was not fair and everybody knows it.

Last edited by MoarrrPowerPlz on Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vq35r

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:53 pm

(this is martin im using my boys username) if you want to run it back then u give me my money firs then ill decide to go double or nothing with him on radials, but right now it stands at ardy lost and it was fair he talked to alex and he even told alex that he chased and that he sprayed his car so be a fucking man and give up the money howard this aint the first time i hear u go around with no money, last post im making
Back to top Go down
Silver GGG

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:03 pm

ardy said that yesterday he would give u ur money but run him back....
Back to top Go down
vq35r

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:05 pm

well like i said when i get my money in my hand ill decide on wheter ill run it back persoanlly i dont want to because of what he did but honestly i have nothing to lose if we did run it back for double or nothing cuz well ill lose nothing...
Back to top Go down
Silver GGG

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:06 pm

thats true... so why not just run it back...

and have them set it up like they said... middle man will beep and hold the money that way its all fair...

I think thats the best way and then everything is fair and everyone is happy and cant say shit.
Back to top Go down
vq35r

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:09 pm

because if ima run it back ima do it on my terms when i want to, they have no respect which means aint no one giving them races when they want it, i might just take my money and give them a month to get their car ready it may be benificial for him, but right now my money sounds good in my pocket and toawrd my bills
Back to top Go down
Silver GGG

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:15 pm

i understand, dont have anything against you, first time i met u and ardy...

But there were too many different stories yesterday. I said what i saw so yeah... why not go out tonight?
Back to top Go down
vq35r

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:22 pm

im not going out tonight i got shit to do i have some kinda of a life no offense to some..

and there were different stories yesterday but ardy already has admitted to using nitrous/chasing

and for the record i didnt do 2 honks i did three
Back to top Go down
i shitonevo's

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:24 pm

their were to many stories but the funny thing is ardy himself and the guy with the sliver car said he spun. then he said bottle was off then that he did spray then he didnt. bottom line martin won just like a week ago.
Back to top Go down
FWD EVO

FWD EVO

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:34 pm

Like we said no bitch shit and the first thing is he jumped i have made it clear i didnt chase. Run it back exact same race and i never pulled a car on martin so unless you werent there lance dont say anything
Back to top Go down
MoarrrPowerPlz

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:43 pm

FWD EVO wrote:
Like we said no bitch shit and the first thing is he jumped i have made it clear i didnt chase. Run it back exact same race and i never pulled a car on martin so unless you werent there lance dont say anything

i've heard the same exact story from many different people who were there, and 2 different crews who were there. so thats pretty much more than half the people who were there altogether. and ill say whatever the fuck i want, last time i checked this is america and i have freedom of speech. thanks.

im done with this nonsense, peace.
Back to top Go down
vq35r

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:49 pm

ardy dont go saying to alex that u sprayed and u chased and then come on here lying, and last night u said u hate roll racing, new flash your eclipse will only be a highway car cuz itll never catch traction..

pay up my money im asking in nice manner i might not be so nice if i have to wait
Back to top Go down
HnAMotorsports

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 10:05 pm

Ardy-Here if you want to see the Text Messages between me and Alex you can clearly meet me at 10:30 at flagship tonight. I never once told Alex I chased him or ever sprayed.

Howard-When have I never paid someone. You tell me please?
Back to top Go down
vq35r

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 10:07 pm

im done tryna argue you guys aint going to man up thats cool... hope u lose all your money tonight
Back to top Go down
i shitonevo's

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 11:10 pm

no i never said you u chased! your own guy said you spun and you at first agreed.................... one thing you did imply on txt is you did spray but martin had bigger spring so he cheated too. key word "too" but i know martin did not have a bigger spring so he did not cheat. i called haword and told him what was up.

you guys should do it bottle off the car ardy with tires 40 to 110. just like last week. if ardy says that he didnt lose last week then just rerun that run for money.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Martin aka TC Talk   Martin aka TC Talk - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Martin aka TC Talk
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next